Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 5:27:46 PM EDT
to stop by Hometown and check in with you area compadres. GD is a great place to stay in touch with the larger family members of ARFCOM, however Hometown will enable us to get close with our local family. We need this to stay up with local issues and local "playground" events. GB went all out setting this up, and many stopped by the fist week. We need all to give an extra push to keep this going. Stop by, have a beer, and let us know how things are in your neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Definately a great place.  In Va we have had a few shoots with quite a few people showing up.  I have made lots of friends and shooting buddies thanks to these shoots and gatherings.  

Go check out your state.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been checking it everyday.

When the weather gets a bit warmer
I think it will be Hoppin !
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Keep checking in and get to know those near you. I even stopped into a local shop looking for an ARFCOMER. Never met him but he was in the day before. I'll find REDRAY one day.

Thanks to 1GUNRUNNER for setting up the local weather map for all!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]www.calguns.net[/url]  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[url]www.calguns.net[/url]  [:D]
View Quote

Nice New Englander quote on the URL. Mass. no less! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top