Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 4:13:00 PM EDT
I can't find one that will let me play a whole DVD.

Some don't play the sound after 5 min, or some don't even play video after 10 min.

Does anyone know of a free one?

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish you luck.  I can normally find what I need but this one has been a bitch.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
are you looking for software to play a dvd in a dvd drive or cdrom?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]
What ones have you tried? I have a few that I downloaded but didn't get a chance to try. I also have Ravisent on my PC that works great. There is a bunch of them on my machine that I can send you but I never tested any yet except Ravisent, I have Win DVD, Micro DVD player, Power DVD-5.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Hanau, yes I am looking for a player to play DVD's out of my new DVD reader.

Oneshot, I've tried all those, they have very limited free version.

Kink, I tried using the zoomplayer, but it says I'm missing mpeg2 files that are not included with the software. I'll have to figure that out, but zoomplayer looks promising.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm such an idiot.

DVD software came with my Motherboard and my video card.

This MSI DVD software actually kicks ass.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top