Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 10:52:18 AM EDT
Members,

I won't be able to attend the SHOT Show this year, but I really need to get a BUNCH of new product info. I can sign up anyone who is willing to go as a person affiliated with my company. You'll have to pay all your own expenses. The pay-off for you, of course, is you get into a cool show and will have a great time.

For me, I need you to ship back crates full of literature and product sheets, with an emphasis on defensive and tactical gear. The show has a shipping center from where you can ship, so you don't need to drag it back with you. I'll pay all the shipping expenses and comp you something for the trouble.

Colorado members of ARFCOM have first dibs, but ultimately I need an eager participant.

Regards,
Chris Colelli
Lexington Arms and Supply, Inc.
Longmont, Colorado
(303) 684-8352
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#1]
IM sent

echo6
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
A number of you are excited about this, and I can understand why. I won't drag it out. I'll post this offer on my Hometown CO page until Wednesday. If no Colorado takers by then, I'll start calling (writing) to you other eager respondents. Thanks again for your replies.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll post this offer on my Hometown CO page.
View Quote

You mean [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=20]Here[/url]?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll post this offer on my Hometown CO page.
View Quote

You mean [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=20]Here[/url]?
View Quote

Yep, that's the place.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I was begging to go last year and no one offered any assistance to get me in.  I don't even know where it is this year and lookey here.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#7]
A recommendation from you is weighty indeed. I will consider him seriously. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks to all who offered to be eyes and ears for me at the SHOT Show. "Aimless" is going to get me what I need. Thanks Aimless.

(Now you'll have something to aim for.)[:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top