Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2001 6:49:42 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I could get a factory refurbished Glock mod 26 of 19, this is to go with a Busy M4forgery that I just broke in with 400 rds w/o a problem of any kind, it is one sweet carbine.

Rifle= keep em' outta gernade range!
Pistol= up close and too close!
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Definetely the right thinking!!!!  Glocks and AR's go great together!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Bravo!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2001 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#3]
reddog6,
lets hear more about the M4gery ..... how was it accuracy wise ....? I've been considering one, but have been waiting for someone to post some range results...... is it much louder w/ the break? Glocks and AR's I think go hand in hand .....
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Jackel, have you considered the Ltd. Ed. AR15.com offering??  It really is a good deal and something a bit nifty to show off.  Please read up on it here -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=15[/url]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Kevin, I havent really looked into it .... this would be my first AR .... I've read alot of good things about bushmaster... although, this variation does look cool .....
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Jackel, please consider it, I'll be glad to answer any questions or any comparisons you have or I'll get them answered.  

There are several worthwhile add-ons included in the price that really make it a good deal.  Most of all the Ltd. Ed. AR15.com engravings are just nice.

I won't down the BM, they're good guns.  I just feel the LEGP is a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why won't you guys just sell some AR15.com receivers.... UGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, I don't need another AR at this time!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I don't know if this is an option you can consider or not but please read my comments in this thread -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=12181[/url]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, Glocks and AR-15s go great together!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top