Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 5:17:04 AM EDT
[img]http://www.dougmarlette.com/politicals/img6.gif[/img]

BTW this was drawn by the same cartoonist that does the kudzu comic strip.  The Tallahassee Democrat didn't publish it live, but it was on their internet site a couple days and the cartoonist has had a lot of death threats from Muslims since then...
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#2]
[img]http://www.picturesof.net/_pictures/camel_SDzoo_P2172845_MD.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#4]
A Yugo.........?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:44:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Death threats from Muslims?

Makes the guy OK by me!!!!!
View Quote

The sweet irony of it!

Edited to add:  If "truck bomb" was removed from the choices, wouldn't it be a full size Crown Vic or Caprice?  I thought I read somewhere that they really liked full size American cars in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]
[IMG]http://www.picturesof.net/_pictures/camel_SDzoo_P2172845_MD.JPG[/IMG]

That is what mohammed would have sex with again, not DRIVE.... OH WAIT...I get it...AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#7]
A weird movie.

Oh wait, I thought you asked, "What was Mulholland Drive?"

DrMark
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A weird movie.

Oh wait, I thought you asked, "What was Mulholland Drive?"

DrMark
View Quote

OK Doc...

Explain that movie to us???
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Mohammed preached of peace. He was a prophet similar to Jesus. In fact they both worshipped the same God.

Mohammed followed Islam. It is one of the most peaceful religions we know. However, like Christianity, the scripture can be twisted.

I trust everyone is only intending to insult the splinter sects of an otherwise peaceful and ancient religion from which Christianity and Catholicism were born from.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mohammed preached of peace. He was a prophet similar to Jesus. In fact they both worshipped the same God.

Mohammed followed Islam. It is one of the most peaceful religions we know. However, like Christianity, the scripture can be twisted.
View Quote

And it was apparently "twisted" quite EARLY considering that it spread through the Middle East, for the most part, by CONQUEST.

I trust everyone is only intending to insult the splinter sects of an otherwise peaceful and ancient religion from which Christianity and Catholicism were born from.
View Quote

No, I intend to state plainly that most Islamic countries are backward, violent and mysognistic dictatorships and the few that aren't are EXCEPTIONS rather than the rule.  That is not to say that all MUSLIMS in the world are violent, for that is certainly not so.  But most Muslim COUNTRIES certainly are.  It is probably not a function of the religion, as both Judaism and Christianity also have elements of their holy books that, if taken literally could be used to promote violence.  Rather I think that it is a function of Islamic countries being in a part of the world where society is backward and feudal in nature.
But whatever the reason, it is very clear that most Islamic countries are our enemies and that we should be VERY suspicious of people from those countries who come to this country under work or student visas.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
That's exactly what I was picturing as I clicked on the topic.

And how ironic to get death threats from Muslims for implying that they are all terrorists...
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Mohammed would drive something like a Barbie-mobile, you know...like a Beetle with flowers painted all over it, for the purpose of attracting 13-year old girls.

It IS interesting that the cartoonist received all those death threats from the adherents of a peaceful religion.

Peaceful, my ASS!

Furthermore, Islam does NOT worship the God of Israel. This is a myth. Allah is NOT God, Allah is Satan. Period.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

And it was apparently "twisted" quite EARLY considering that it spread through the Middle East, for the most part, by CONQUEST.

View Quote

No, I intend to state plainly that most Islamic countries are backward, violent and mysognistic dictatorships and the few that aren't are EXCEPTIONS rather than the rule.  That is not to say that all MUSLIMS in the world are violent, for that is certainly not so.  But most Muslim COUNTRIES certainly are.  It is probably not a function of the religion, as both Judaism and Christianity also have elements of their holy books that, if taken literally could be used to promote violence.  Rather I think that it is a function of Islamic countries being in a part of the world where society is backward and feudal in nature.
But whatever the reason, it is very clear that most Islamic countries are our enemies and that we should be VERY suspicious of people from those countries who come to this country under work or student visas.
View Quote

That's interesting. As I recall it was the Christian missionaries who wiped out most cultures in the Americas. There was also something called the Inquisition. All religions have committed murder in the name of their deity. "Conquest" is exactly what the missionaries had in mind for the Aztecs. An entire race wiped out in the name of Christ. I call that Genocide.

The rest of your statement seems somewhat ethnocentric to me. If it's not our way it's backwards. I don't agree with many of their traditions, however I don't see how making fun of a peaceful religion is noble in our efforts against the splinter sects.

Of course there are middle-eastern countries that are pissed off at us. Look at what we did to them during the Cold War. When the USSR invaded Afghanistan. We promised to help the Afghans. We said we'd help protect their civilians. Instead we left them to the Soviets. I'd be pissed of too! We betrayed the Afghan Resistance to a common enemy.

They don't understand who we are. All they know is the propaganda their leaders have pumped into them and how we've treated them in history. Islam is not the enemy. The foreign countries and the fanatical leaders are the enemy.

It is probably not a function of the religion, as both Judaism and Christianity also have elements of their holy books that, if taken literally could be used to promote violence.
View Quote

So with that in mind we are agreed that we have just insulted one of the great Prophets of God for no good reason other than to send an attack on a socially ignorant country from our socially ignorant country.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's interesting. As I recall it was the Christian missionaries who wiped out most cultures in the Americas. There was also something called the Inquisition. All religions have committed murder in the name of their deity. "Conquest" is exactly what the missionaries had in mind for the Aztecs. An entire race wiped out in the name of Christ. I call that Genocide.
View Quote

I call it four hundred years ago. I call the problems with Islamic countries CURRENT EVENTS.  Shame you can't tell the difference.

The rest of your statement seems somewhat ethnocentric to me.
View Quote

Oh well.  Tough for you.  The fact is, not all cultures are good.  Theirs is bad.  Deal with it.

Of course there are middle-eastern countries that are pissed off at us. Look at what we did to them during the Cold War. When the USSR invaded Afghanistan. We promised to help the Afghans. We said we'd help protect their civilians. Instead we left them to the Soviets. I'd be pissed of too! We betrayed the Afghan Resistance to a common enemy.
View Quote

You really don't know anything about recent history, do you?  We in fact supported the Afghans against the Soviets and were instrumental in their defeat of the Soviet invasion.  There was no abandonment.  But given the BS you're spewing, the fact you got that part wrong as well is no surprise.

So with that in mind we are agreed that we have just insulted one of the great Prophets of God for no good reason other than to send an attack on a socially ignorant country from our socially ignorant country.
View Quote

No, I don't consider Mohammed anything but a nutcase.  Don't take it personally, however, as I feel the same way about most so-called "prophets."  As for attacking them...tough shit.  They attacked us first and with something a good deal more harmful than an editorial cartoon.
Go grab a ride on the clue train and get your historical revisionism and cultural equivalency out of my face.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[IMG]http://www.picturesof.net/_pictures/camel_SDzoo_P2172845_MD.JPG[/IMG]

That is what mohammed would have sex with again, not DRIVE.... OH WAIT...I get it...AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BISHOP
View Quote

They call that transportation [b]and[/b] a date over there, dude.....   [:D]

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mohammed would drive something like a Barbie-mobile, you know...like a Beetle with flowers painted all over it, for the purpose of attracting 13-year old girls.
View Quote

And what would he want with [b]GIRLS[/b]?!?!?

Scott

P.S. Bring the death threats on ya "peaceful" raghead camelhumping idiots!!!!!

EDIT: My apologies again. I deleted the expletive. But I stand by comment about molesting little boys.....

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I call it four hundred years ago. I call the problems with Islamic countries CURRENT EVENTS.  Shame you can't tell the difference.

The rest of your statement seems somewhat ethnocentric to me.
View Quote

Oh well.  Tough for you.  The fact is, not all cultures are good.  Theirs is bad.  Deal with it.

View Quote

You really don't know anything about recent history, do you?  We in fact supported the Afghans against the Soviets and were instrumental in their defeat of the Soviet invasion.  There was no abandonment.  But given the BS you're spewing, the fact you got that part wrong as well is no surprise.

View Quote

No, I don't consider Mohammed anything but a nutcase.  Don't take it personally, however, as I feel the same way about most so-called "prophets."  As for attacking them...tough shit.  They attacked us first and with something a good deal more harmful than an editorial cartoon.
Go grab a ride on the clue train and get your historical revisionism and cultural equivalency out of my face.
View Quote

Do you honestly think humans have changed in 400 years? Our attitudes are still the same. That's the problem.

The middle east has been the crossroads of the world for thousands of years. They learned racial tolerance and co-existence long before the US even thought of Political Correctness.
Perhaps we have something to learn from them. Unless we are willing to learn from others we are ethnocentric.

The US pulled from Afghanistan because we couldn't afford to get directly involved in a war with the USSR. That was the whole idea of the "Cold War". We were at war with the USSR but since the both of us were both nuclear superpowers we couldn't afford to have a head on conflict. We didn't back the Afghans at the risk of totally destabilizing an already unstable situation. We gave them weapons but no real support. They needed profession soldiers to help defend their homes. We pulled out. CNN lied.

Islam didn't attack us. Mohammed didn't attack us. Terrorists fighting under the false banner of religion attacked us. We're fighting terrorism not Islam. They are a splinter sect. A rouge religion apart from Islam. Know your enemy.

I didn't think a debate like this would be so upsetting. Not enough to start insulting me as well. I guess being able to recite the 2nd Amendment excuses you from the 1st. I'm on the "Clue Train". I will speak my mind, Sir, and I will do so with integrity. Not insults.

Edited to include quote...
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Nope.  I'm talking about the same muslims that made school girls run back into a burning building because they weren't wearing "appopriate" religious garments.  They all died.  I'm talking about the same muslims that killed 3,000+ of my fellow citizens in one morning.  I'm talking about the same muslims that cut off a womans clitoris, who strap a bomb on and murder civilians.  

What muslims are you talking about?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#19]
What would Mohammed drive ?
He would drive a 2 humped camel just as pictured here because he wouldn't have the common since to get a car or truck because things shouldn't progress past the year 1400 AD !
And yes, it would be packed up the ass with explosives !! With a short fuse.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I could give a crap less what muhammed would drive.  He was an inconseqential child molester  who has brough untold suffering upon not only a region but much of the world.

When violence and murder stop eminating from mosques, encouraged by clerics, I MAY form a different opinion of moslems.

When 75% of the world's conflicts no longer involve moslems as the aggressors stiring up trouble, I may consider them something other than violent.

When they stop stoning people to death for religious differences, I may consider them reasonable.

When they stop treating women like slaves and worse, I may consider them civilized.

When they stop starting wars and murdering innocent non combatants out of religious zeal I may find them to not be warmongering.

When they can tell the truth and face the music for their actions, I may no longer consider them sneaky liars.

When they have the courage of men t face the US on the field of battle and take their licks (which we will surely give them) I will consider them warriors rather than sniveling cowards and vermin that kill women and children.

When they acknowledge the aid and assistance given them by the US with proper thanks and humility I may consider them to be something other than ungrateful, greedy morons.

Until I see some of these changes from their poor excuse for leadership, an apology (heartfelt) from the vast majority of their populace and a complete turnabout from their "clergy" I will consider them the enemy.

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I could give a crap less what muhammed would drive.  He was an inconseqential child molester  who has brough untold suffering upon not only a region but much of the world.

When violence and murder stop eminating from mosques, encouraged by clerics, I MAY form a different opinion of moslems.

When 75% of the world's conflicts no longer involve moslems as the aggressors stiring up trouble, I may consider them something other than violent.

When they stop stoning people to death for religious differences, I may consider them reasonable.

When they stop treating women like slaves and worse, I may consider them civilized.

When they stop starting wars and murdering innocent non combatants out of religious zeal I may find them to not be warmongering.

When they can tell the truth and face the music for their actions, I may no longer consider them sneaky liars.

When they have the courage of men t face the US on the field of battle and take their licks (which we will surely give them) I will consider them warriors rather than sniveling cowards and vermin that kill women and children.

When they acknowledge the aid and assistance given them by the US with proper thanks and humility I may consider them to be something other than ungrateful, greedy morons.

Until I see some of these changes from their poor excuse for leadership, an apology (heartfelt) from the vast majority of their populace and a complete turnabout from their "clergy" I will consider them the enemy.

View Quote

Well said,sir.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Mickey Mouse for President!

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]
JoJo and Mickey,
  Your arguments have been direct. I like that. Most all the points you guys made are valid. Those are statements I can agree with.

The cultures of many middle-eastern countries are antiquated. They follow an old philosophy that has no place in the modern world.

Their fear of progress has clouded their faith.

Let's get the red out of our eyes for a moment.

As I stated Islam is by it's scripture a peaceful religion, but they are antiquated in their society. Most countries have been guilty of similar things in the past. Even recent past.

I posted my point to strike up a debate. It doesn't mean I support the cruel treatment some of these countries tolerate in their borders. For that I would support a full ground force in the middle-east. In fact I think it's long over due. However I'd like to point out that the war would be fought among cultures, governments and countries not religion. They have twisted the meaning of their religion for their convenience. It is not a Holy War as they would have us believe. It is a war of "right and wrong". Our's vs their's. If we direct our cause to the wrong target then we have just allowed it to become a war of religion, a Holy War.

Factions in those countries can be cruel and inhumane. I'd have no problem opening up a can'o whup-ass for what they've done to the innocent. That's what combat is ideally for. The defense of those who cannot defend themselves. Not who can beat up who's God.

Edited for spelling...
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:48:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Okay so you're a muslim? The only people (religous or not) I know who refer to Jesus as a prophet ARE.

Quoted:
Mohammed followed Islam.
View Quote

Mohammed CREATED Islam.

Quoted:
It is one of the most peaceful religions we know.
View Quote

Apart from all the others, sure. [rolleyes]

Quoted:
View Quote

I hope you are referring to Judaism here; your writing is not very clear. Christianity PREDATES Islam, not the other way around.

Quoted:
I don't agree with many of their traditions, however I don't see how making fun of a peaceful religion is noble in our efforts against the splinter sects.
View Quote

If the "splinter sects" are a majority of the population in most muslim majority countries then you've got something there.

Is Wahabism a "splinter sect"?

Does the way so many countries (and others want to return to!) practice their sharia law (e.g. stoning to death for adultery) make them members of the "splinter sect"?

Quoted:
View Quote

What we did to them in the cold war? Like the treacherous Egyptians going over to the other side AFTER WE BAILED THEIR WORTHLESS ASSES OUT OF THE SUEZ CRISIS, and in doing so screwed over our allies the British and French. Talk about ingratitude! Yet, even after two failed wars as a Soviet client state we took them back and have given them a [green]$fortune$[/green] since then. [rolleyes]

Oh, and we didn't betray the afghan resistance; we were almost the only thing keeping it going. I have no idea where you got the notion that we pledged to safeguard every Afghani civilian from the evil russkies. A source for that please to back-up your claim! They were supported until the Soviets left -- after that it was Afghan vs Afghan. Please compare our aid with all the wonderful muslim countries out there (not just some Saudi money). What did you want us to do, give them a blank check in perpetuity? [whacko]

Quoted:
Perhaps we have something to learn from them. Unless we are willing to learn from others we are ethnocentric.
View Quote

Only if they have something to teach. Looking at the number of aspirants to higher education wanting to come here from muslim countries (more requests than are granted every year), and the dearth going the other direction, I would say it is fairly clear who has the better understanding of the knowledge required to live in the modern world.

Quoted:
The US pulled from Afghanistan because we couldn't afford to get directly involved in a war with the USSR. That was the whole idea of the "Cold War". We were at war with the USSR but since the both of us were both nuclear superpowers we couldn't afford to have a head on conflict. We didn't back the Afghans at the risk of totally destabilizing an already unstable situation. We gave them weapons but no real support. They needed profession soldiers to help defend their homes. We pulled out. CNN lied.
View Quote

This is totally inane, but probably how many muslims and al-qaeda members look at it;  certainly not one American I've ever talked to. We did provide weapons and training (including our best hand-held anti-aircraft missiles, which has come back to haunt us...) but there was never any possibility that we would insert ground forces, risking world war three over some third world shit-hole. Why don't you judge Iran, Pakistan or every other muslim country that wouldn't put ground troops into that conflict as harshly? [rolleyes] Just be happy we helped the Afghans out at all!!! Your Koran is really showing with this one. [whacko]

Quoted:
View Quote

Again, only a muslim would put it that way. Have fun here. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Christians believe Jesus was Christ, not a prophet. And if Allah is the God of Abraham, why are so many Muslims bent on killing every living Christian, Jew, and eventually Buddhist (since they are not Muslim, they must be infidels too after all).

View Quote

Should have been easy for him since he conjured up Islam all by himself. At least he was self confident.

View Quote

You mean Judaism? If Muslims think Judaism is otherwise peaceful, why do they spend every waking minute sworn to its destruction? If you are referring to Islam as the peaceful and ancient religion, you forget that Christianity predates Islam by many hundreds of years. Judaism predates it by much longer than that.

If we are waging war on Islam, then how do you explain the upcoming war on Iraq, which is a secular government?

I think you're going to be fighting an uphill battle here until you learn some factual history and can separate it from Muslim propaganda.

I agree, though, that there is no reason for personal attacks in what is an otherwise civilized debate.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:44:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right.  Lincoln Town Car...Beige with white rims and fuzzy dice off the rearview mirror...with 80's pop rock on the stereo.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:59:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do you honestly think humans have changed in 400 years?
View Quote

Umm...hello?  Yes, we have.  In the last 400 years we have gone from a world where EVERY SINGLE NATION was a monarchy to one where only a handful are (and most of them are in Muslim countries).  We've gone from a world with NO representative governments to one where the representative governments almost outnumber those that aren't. We've gone from a world where women were little more than chattel to one where they can vote, hold office and own property.  Yes, we've changed DRAMATICALLY in the last 400 years...but the Islamic countries have gone the other direction: they've REGRESSED, mostly since the late 1800s.

Our attitudes are still the same. That's the problem.
View Quote

The attitudes in Islamic countries is still the same.  That's the problem.

The middle east has been the crossroads of the world for thousands of years. They learned racial tolerance and co-existence long before the US even thought of Political Correctness.
View Quote

And then, in the last 150 years they UNLEARNED it.

Perhaps we have something to learn from them.
View Quote

What? How to subjugate women?  How to torture and murder our own citizens?  How to fund terror around the world?  How to censor movies, TV, radio and the internet?  I guess those are the lessons you want us to learn from the Islamic world?

Unless we are willing to learn from others we are ethnocentric.
View Quote

Maybe we should learn from their MISTAKES rather than repeating them.  Maybe you should learn ANYTHING at all.

The US pulled from Afghanistan because we couldn't afford to get directly involved in a war with the USSR.
View Quote

No, Buckwheat, we never had troops IN Afghanistan.  We never were in open war there.  You know exactly SHIT about it, apparently.  From the beginning, we had CIA advisors providing intelligence and weapons to the mujahadeen and we didn't pull them out till the Soviets were gone.  

That was the whole idea of the "Cold War". We were at war with the USSR but since the both of us were both nuclear superpowers we couldn't afford to have a head on conflict. We didn't back the Afghans at the risk of totally destabilizing an already unstable situation. We gave them weapons but no real support. They needed profession soldiers to help defend their homes. We pulled out. CNN lied.
View Quote

No, but whoever has been teaching you "history" has lied to you.  We never HAD troops in there to pull out.  The thing that desperately needs to be pulled out is your head from your ass.

Islam didn't attack us.
View Quote

But the people that did were Islamic people from Islamic countries from Islamic terror groups funded by rich Muslims.

Mohammed didn't attack us. Terrorists fighting under the false banner of religion attacked us.
View Quote

You're close.  Terrorists fighting under the banner of a FALSE religion attacked us.

We're fighting terrorism not Islam. They are a splinter sect. A rouge religion apart from Islam. Know your enemy.
View Quote

They're a "rouge" religion?  You mean they wear makeup?  (hint: it's "rogue.)

I didn't think a debate like this would be so upsetting.
View Quote

Then you should have kept your ignorant ass out of it.

Not enough to start insulting me as well.
View Quote

That's what happens when you LIE and spread easily-detectable falsehoods and inaccuracies while defending those that have killed thousands of American civilians.  Maybe that's another of the many lessons you need to learn.

I guess being able to recite the 2nd Amendment excuses you from the 1st.
View Quote

Oh, here we go:  another idiot whining that his right to free speech has been abridged simply because someone TOLD him what an idiot he was.  Junior, the right to free speech has NEVER been the right to UNOPPOSED speech.  You have the right to talk like an idiot and I have the right to inform you what an idiot you sound like. THAT'S free speech.

I'm on the "Clue Train".
View Quote

You're being dragged under the wheels of the clue train.

I will speak my mind, Sir, and I will do so with integrity. Not insults.
View Quote

Your mind is a terrible thing to speak...your ignorance is insulting.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Muhammed probably would drive a Rolls-Royce or 600 series Mercedes, just like his fellows who can have wealth flowing in by holding up working people at the gas pump.  One can also make a fortune on the commodity futures and options markets if one can manipulate the price of the underlying commodity.  These phony howlers spare nothing on themselves.

As far as the prophet Mohammed and his descendents, some Imams implying they are prophets.  Could it be that he is one of the "False prophets" predicted somewhat earlier?   Wasn't there some comment about, "Do not believe them; by their deeds shall you know them?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#29]
As far as the prophet Mohammed and his descendents, some Imams implying they are prophets.  Could it be that he is one of the "False prophets" predicted somewhat earlier?   Wasn't there some comment about, "Do not believe them; by their deeds shall you know them?"
View Quote

Mr. Roberts, I believe you have hit the nail squarely on the head.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Mohammed preached of peace.
View Quote

No, actually Mohammed preached of war and had sex with a 9 year old girl.  Islam swept its way across north africa and throughout the middle east by the sword, not compassion.  In only 100 years it had made it to France, where muslims repeatedly invaded homes, and killed "the infidel."  (Lookup the Battle of Tours, 732 AD)

He was a prophet similar to Jesus. In fact they both worshipped the same God.
View Quote

No, he was not similar to Jesus.  Jesus preached that the highest commandment was to love God, and the second highest was to love one's neighbor as one's self.  Muhammed preached that the highest honor was to die in a jihad, killing the infidels.  Jesus is the Son of God, and is one with God.  Muhammed hijacked a moon-worshipping cult.  Yes, look up the origins of Islam.  In the early 600's AD, Islam was invented by muhammed from moon-worship.

Mohammed followed Islam.
View Quote

No, he invented it.

It is one of the most peaceful religions we know.
View Quote

Ask the north africans of the 7th century about that.  Or the franks of the same era.  Or the Jews and Christians of the middle east (from 7th century until now).  Or the people of New York.  Or Indonesia.  Or India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria or Bangladesh.  Oh wait, they were raped, maimed, or killed by the so-called religion of peace.

I trust everyone is only intending to insult the splinter sects of an otherwise peaceful and ancient religion
View Quote

No, I insult the whole ravenous beast.  Every root and branch is cursed and evil.  It seeks our destruction.

from which Christianity and Catholicism were born from.
View Quote

Maybe your post was sarcastic.  I hope your utter lack of history is feigned.  Christianity began to be preached at around the time of Jesus' ascension, circa 30AD.  Islam was invented 600 years later from a moon-cult.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.  I'm talking about the same muslims that made school girls run back into a burning building because they weren't wearing "appopriate" religious garments.  They all died.  I'm talking about the same muslims that killed 3,000+ of my fellow citizens in one morning.  I'm talking about the same muslims that cut off a womans clitoris, who strap a bomb on and murder civilians.  

What muslims are you talking about?
View Quote

Uh, those ones who did 9/11 are the fanitic splinters.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:42:18 AM EDT
[#32]
[url]http://www.picturesof.net/_pictures/camel_SDzoo_P2172845_MD.JPG[/url]

He would drive the Kamell 3.5 Type S

Know why they don't teach Drivers Ed and Sex Ed on the same day in Afghanistan?
The Camels can't handle it! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:03:52 AM EDT
[#33]
I [i]guess[/i] he could drive this. [:D]

[img]www.jokes2000.com/pics/toons/9501b.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#34]
I thought "Charlie" was a term USGI's used for the VC, not the new term we'll associate with ignorant muslim sympathizers.

Ignorance is truly bliss in this case.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Hopefuly this:
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/72030/6_22_110402_yemen.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#36]
There are only 2 types of Muslim's:
THE one's who want all American's dead because they hate them!
And...
The one's who hate all American's and want to kill them!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top