Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 10:21:05 PM EDT
Is there any place online where I can start getting my taxes prepared?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used Turbo Tax for the Web the last couple of years. [url]http://www.turbotax.intuit.com/welcome/perm/ttcomtoplink/welcome.htm[/url]

Looks like it won't be available for two weeks yet. They do a very good job of dealing with state taxes too.

BTW, no sign of the bipod yet. When did it ship?

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
That shipped last Monday.  Let me know if you dont have it on this coming Monday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:29:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I highly recommend Turbo Tax as well.  Very simple.  Get yer paperwork together, open a beer, you'll be done within two hours, file online and you've got the green in less than 10 days, State AND Federal!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:06:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are doing a 1040EZ then do it the old fashened way, why pay a FEE!??!!!

There is a commercial that calls it a Tax BILL!!
BILL??

Few people (as a whole) have to PAY more..

I always get about $1200 back from federal. a NICE gun buying ammount, AND that is what I do with it EVERY year!!!
AND we are talking about a single guy with NO deduction too...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Check this site out.

[url]http://www.taxact.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]
[size=5]Do not forget to mail in the forms you that you must print out. I screwed up and my parents and I cannot file online anymore.[/size=5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top