Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2002 9:45:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
[pyro][8P]

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:02:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ted Nugent seems like a pretty good guy.  I've watched his show on one of the outdoor networks and it seems like he's definately one of the good guys. I dont care for his music but thats just me.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]

My GOD I'm glad he's dead!

[img]http://i.timeinc.net/people/images/specials/valentines2002/moments/jlennon.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#4]
You are GLAD that John Lennon is dead? You do know what kind of a fucking moron you are.
He was killed by a fucking nutcase with a gun!
The nutcase killed Lennon and added another straw to the camels back.
Yes, lets celebrate the fact that someone who was peaceful and non-violent (no matter how misguided he was) was killed by a murdering scum-fuck.

Whatta dipshit.

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:39:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me tell you something about the hostages in Iran: I didn't give a fuck then, and I still don't give a fuck.

The most vocal and celebrated of them was Terry Anderson. He, like the rest, ignored the warnings of the government and went there. Why? To make some money. The same is true of the rest of the lot.

I say, you go to a hostile country and get your ass in a jam, fuck off. That's the risk you take for the money you hope to make.

And if you think that runs counter to my position, that if I become a POW, the US should say to hell with me, then I say look at the pay charts. I ain't doing what I do for the money. I'm doing it because it has to be done, and I'm willing to put my ass on the line to do it.

Soldiers fight wars. Not reporters.

The hostages should have been left to rot, until we got every last POW out of Vietnam.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You are GLAD that John Lennon is dead?
View Quote
Yes. That's what I said.

Quoted:
You do know what kind of a fucking moron you are.
View Quote
No, but I've been waiting 39 years for you to tell me. What took ya' so long?[rolleyes]

Quoted:
View Quote
So.

Quoted:
View Quote
I said I was "glad he was dead" not that I was "glad he was shot". Didn't you READ the ONE line I wrote??? Where did you get the idea that I was glad he was [u]shot[/u]???

How's this...

I'm glad John Lennon is PERMANENTLY GONE from  American society.

I'm VERY SORRY John Lennon was shot with a gun in New York City.

It would have been better if he had just had a stroke (or even a "Road to Damascus style" conversion to conservatism.

Quoted:
Yes, lets celebrate the fact that someone who was peaceful and non-violent (no matter how misguided he was) was killed by a murdering scum-fuck.
View Quote
Puh-LEEESE!!! I'm only stating that I'm glad he's gone - permanently.

One more time...

I did NOT say "I'm glad he [b]was shot[/b]!"
I did NOT say "I'm glad he [b]was murdered[/b]!"

What I DID say was "I'm glad he's [b]dead[/b]!"

Quoted:
Whatta dipshit.
View Quote
Right back at ya' slick [stick]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:26:15 AM EDT
[#9]
To get back onto it Doublefeed, NUGENT IS THE MAN!

Oh, and fear the mullet :)
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#10]
[b]JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF YOUR MIND[/b]

[img]http://www.cannedchaos.com/ATED-NUGENTPICLEFT.GIF[/img]

They dont call Ted the [b]"Motor City Madman"[/b] for nuthin !  [:D]

[url=http://www.tnugent.com/about_tnusa/index.shtml]tnugent.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:46:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 1:15:20 AM EDT
[#12]
HeHeHe...Yeah I did.

Ya gotta love this ;

[b]BEGALA:[/b] So you think, no, you think teen-agers should have access to these AK-47s, so they can slaughter each other on the street?

[b]NUGENT:[/b] Well first of all, there are no AK-47s available.

[b]BEGALA:[/b] Because we passed a law.

[b]NUGENT:[/b] Fully automatic weapons have been banned since 1934.

[b]BEGALA:[/b] That's gun control. And I'm for it, so are you, right?

[b]NUGENT:[/b] And there are over 2.5 million lawfully owned fully automatic machine guns in private citizens' hands in this country. [red]Good venison.[/red]  [:D]

[img]http://www.cannedchaos.com/nuge4.jpg[/img]

[b]Paul...[/b] Your such a [red]Wonk ![/red]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 3:05:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 3:40:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You know, I remember Ted Nugent from all the way back in the Cat Scratch Fever days. I had the LP. I don't remember him being a gun-toting hippie-stomping pig-sticking deer-killing conservative back then. Was he always that way and I just didn't know?... or did he go through a transformation somewhere along the way?
View Quote

He's always been that way. Even in the Amboy Dukes days. The guy is an All American Outdoorsman!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:18:51 AM EDT
[#15]
G-thuggy

Check your facts, dude. The Iranian hostages were from the American Embassy that was assaulted by "Iranian Students" (notice the quotes) and included U.S. Marines.

I wasn't going to go on a rant but I just have to add that Jimmy Carter was as bad as Clinton and not nearly as entertaining. Carter was such a POS that he didn't get re-elected. I don't know which of those morons killed more U.S. servicemen.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:27:07 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife and I NEVER miss Uncle Ted when he does a concert in Nashville. During his The Rock Never Stops tour about 3-4 years ago he was the headliner and at his best. He did his Kiss My Ass song and people were actually getting up and leaving. You gotta remember, Nashville is Al Gore territory. He wore the hippies, democrats, treehuggers, non-enlish speakers, etc out. It was fantastic. During the Kiss Farewell Tour he opened and was a bit more reserved but still great. If you haven't heard Kiss My Ass you need to run, don't walk, over to P2P and download it. It could possibly be the ARFCOM theme song.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:30:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
G-thuggy

Check your facts, dude. The Iranian hostages were from the American Embassy that was assaulted by "Iranian Students" (notice the quotes) and included U.S. Marines.

I wasn't going to go on a rant but I just have to add that Jimmy Carter was as bad as Clinton and not nearly as entertaining. Carter was such a POS that he didn't get re-elected. I don't know which of those morons killed more U.S. servicemen.
View Quote

You beat me to it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:47:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Ted Nugent is a real all American Good Guy. He is no "nutcase" ; thats just for the stage. An avid outdoorsman and hunter. I was listening to Rush Limbaugh a while back and was surprised to hear him as one of the callers.  Was very impressed with what he had to say.

And I agree 100% with his statement........
I'm just a guitar player, and I could have fixed that. These are the kinds of "give peace a chance" nonsense that I believe has sent a message around the globe that, yes, you can mess with America because we'll tolerate your evil. We'll tolerate your crime. And I think it's time to stand up and say we won't be tolerant to evil or dangerous conditions. And those that perpetrate them should be neutralized and eliminated.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:24:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:26:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Let me tell you something about the hostages in Iran: I didn't give a fuck then, and I still don't give a fuck.

The most vocal and celebrated of them was Terry Anderson. He, like the rest, ignored the warnings of the government and went there. Why? To make some money. The same is true of the rest of the lot.

I say, you go to a hostile country and get your ass in a jam, fuck off. That's the risk you take for the money you hope to make.

And if you think that runs counter to my position, that if I become a POW, the US should say to hell with me, then I say look at the pay charts. I ain't doing what I do for the money. I'm doing it because it has to be done, and I'm willing to put my ass on the line to do it.

The hostages should have been left to rot, until we got every last POW out of Vietnam.
View Quote

Terry Anderson was a hostage in Lebanon not Iran.

The hostages in Iran were from the Embassy and obviously the CIA.  Do you still think the hostages in Iran should have been left to rot?

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:49:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

[soapbox]
Terry Anderson was in Lebanon.  The hostages in  Iran were in the American Embassy.  American government employees like the State Dept., Dept. of Commerce, CIA, etc.and Marine Security Guards would be employed at this location.  Government employees do not go to these locations because it pays so well.  They are dedicated Americans, who do what they do for their country.  Specifically, CIA employees collect intelligence for the President, which is also used by the military and others.  All US Gov't employees put their lives on the line every minute they are outside of the U.S.  The Agency for International Development (AID) employee who was murdered by Al-Qaeda in Amman, Jordan, recently, worked in the American Embassy there.  Long before Sept. 11th, CIA employees were killed sitting in traffic waiting to turn into the CIA Main Gate, here in the U.S.  Those same (sarcasm on) "highly paid" (sarcasm off) gov't employees, the FBI this time, went to Pakistan and hunted down the killer, who was finally executed in Nov. 2002.  

Any government employee or military service member who is being held illegally should be of concern to us and should be rescued, as should any American, reporter, tourist, oil company president, or whomever that is being illegally held.
  [marines]

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#23]
QUOTE BY DUKE :

[B]He did say IMAGINE !
IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEACE

Even though there's not a chance in hell of this ever happening.
It was & still is a beautiful thought.

Those who dare to IMAGINE are the one's who fight for change to the world's woe's and injustice. Those who never IMAGINE..  JUST COMPLAIN ![/B]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#24]
OK, OK! I got my hostages mixed up!

I still think that reporters or any civilians who go to hostile countries should NOT be a priority.

If Sean Penn or Jane Fonda got themselves snatched up, I don't think we should be sending GIs to get them out. They knew the risks when they went there. Same with anyone who goes there just to make money or further their liberal agendas.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#25]
The Nuge came to our small Gun Club meeting when we were pushing for the CCW in Michigan.
He came not as a speaker, but sat with the rest of us, and listened to the presentation put on by the MCRGO.

After a while, he got up and spoke about Freedom and Rights, to this small group of 50 guys.
He was so passionate about Freedom, it was very contagious.
He went on and on, I could have listened all night.

After the meeting, he was chatting with a small group of guys, I went over and shook his hand, and said I thought he was a TRUE Patriot.
I am not a starry eyed kid, but I think he is cut from the same cloth as our Founding Fathers were.

[size=6]Nuge ROCKS[/size=6]

Rancid Lance
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Some of those hostages were employees of a privately owned company called EDS owned by Ross Perot. So in a sense, yes they were there trying to make money.

In 1979, two EDS employees were taken hostage by the Iranian government. Perot directed a successful rescue mission composed of EDS employees and led by retired Green Beret Colonel Arthur “Bull” Simons. Perot himself went to Iran and entered the prison where his men were held.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
QUOTE BY DUKE :

[B]He did say IMAGINE !

Those who dare to IMAGINE are the one's who fight for change to the world's woe's and injustice. Those who never IMAGINE..  JUST COMPLAIN ![/B]
View Quote

yea...I imagined all the communists dead...and then someone went out and shot  john lenon
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Post from Ronnies111 -
He did say IMAGINE !

Those who dare to IMAGINE are the one's who fight for change to the world's woe's and injustice. Those who never IMAGINE.. JUST COMPLAIN !
View Quote

Yes, [b]IMAGINE[/b] being married to this:
[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/36352000/jpg/_36352300_yoko_150.jpg[/img]

I would say that getting shot was (1) a good career move for John Lenin, and (2) an easy way out of the marriage to Miz Ono.

Son, where [b]do[/b] you get your ideas?

From an album cover?

All in all, not a bad ending for a fellow who said he was more popular than [b]Jesus![/b]

Eric The(Devilish)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Sylvan

Good post.

And let's add that Carter's response to the Russian incursions all over the world was to stop selling them grain and farm\construction equipment; with the intent I guess of starving them out. That gave the Commies good propaganda fodder and messed up the US economy.

The point is: Nugent was exactly right.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You are GLAD that John Lennon is dead? You do know what kind of a fucking moron you are.

Whatta dipshit.

View Quote

Sometimes folks open their mouths and the shit spews forth. Macallan has just proved this.
AB
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I still think that reporters or any civilians who go to hostile countries should NOT be a priority.

If Sean Penn or Jane Fonda got themselves snatched up, I don't think we should be sending GIs to get them out. They knew the risks when they went there. Same with anyone who goes there just to make money or further their liberal agendas.
View Quote

Any civilians?  State Dept., CIA, etc. are civilians.

Unbelievable!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#32]
I have met Ted.(in 1975) My mom made him dinner. (she fried up some cottontails before a concert that my brother promoted) He has been into hunting/fishing, etc. ALL of his life. He is an egotistical,self-centered bastard, but he is usually correct on the things he speaks. I love him and always will,despite his me, me, me, attitude. Some folks can't stand the truth. TED RAWKS!!!!
AB
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:43:09 AM EDT
[#33]
If Jane Fonda got herself taken hostage, I'd want to know how to send money to the hostages to help ensure that they KEEP her, and the hostage takers would be on my Christmas card list forever!

If you haven't read Nugent's book, God, Guns, and Rock and Roll,  you definitely should.  It's a good read and it's so full of pointed commentary that hits you right between the eyes that it isn't even funny.

Ted Nugent is on the short list of true American patriots.  

And yes, I DO like his music...most of it, anyway.

CJ

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatta dipshit.
View Quote

Sometimes folks open their mouths and the shit spews forth. Macallan has just proved this.
AB
View Quote
It's funny how neither one of these two     hypersensitive crybabies even included my ORIGINAL statement which had NOTHING to do with "guns" or "murder":
Quoted:
View Quote
[hippie sympathizer mode]

[:O] Oh my!
Okay people, let's not ever say anything harsh about ANYONE anymore. That's not good.

Hillary Klinton, Jane Fonda, Bill Clinton, Sarah Brady, Barbra Streisand, Dianne Finestein, Jimmy Carter, Rosie O'Donnell, Dan Rather... We must NEVER say anything mean about ANY of these "peaceful and nonviolent" misguided souls ever again.

John Lennon had NOTHING to do with sucking the American people's will to end the Vietnam war STRONGLY and QUICKLY. He had NOTHING to do with the hippie movement that spit on the faces of returning Vietnam vets. He was VERY MUCH supportive of our soldiers and POWs coming home and fought strongly AGAINST his fellow hippies who called them "baby killers".

Yeah, we need MORE John Lennons in this world nowadays. We just don't have enough America-slamming, Marxist-promoting, empty-headed, sheeple-swaying Hollywood/Entertainment figures leading the fight against the horrible plague that is America.

[/hippie sympathizer mode]

John Lennon [heavy]
[b]Bag 'em!![/b]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Any civilians?  State Dept., CIA, etc. are civilians.

Unbelievable!
View Quote

No, not State, CIA, DoD, Embassy, or any other government workers.

Civilians, like tourists who ignore travel warnings, buinessmen, reporters, etc.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatta dipshit.
View Quote

AB
View Quote
It's funny how neither one of these two     hypersensitive crybabies even included my ORIGINAL statement which had NOTHING to do with "guns" or "murder":
Quoted:
View Quote
[hippie sympathizer mode]

[:O] Oh my!
Okay people, let's not ever say anything harsh about ANYONE anymore. That's not good.

Hillary Klinton, Jane Fonda, Bill Clinton, Sarah Brady, Barbra Streisand, Dianne Finestein, Jimmy Carter, Rosie O'Donnell, Dan Rather... We must NEVER say anything mean about ANY of these "peaceful and nonviolent" misguided souls ever again.

John Lennon had NOTHING to do with sucking the American people's will to end the Vietnam war STRONGLY and QUICKLY. He had NOTHING to do with the hippie movement that spit on the faces of returning Vietnam vets. He was VERY MUCH supportive of our soldiers and POWs coming home and fought strongly AGAINST his fellow hippies who called them "baby killers".

Yeah, we need MORE John Lennons in this world nowadays. We just don't have enough America-slamming, Marxist-promoting, empty-headed, sheeple-swaying Hollywood/Entertainment figures leading the fight against the horrible plague that is America.

[/hippie sympathizer mode]

John Lennon [heavy]
[b]Bag 'em!![/b]
View Quote

Mark this one down on the calender! [shock]
I've made crybaby status!(of the hypersensitive variety) [>Q]
AB
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#38]
I've been watching the Nuge taking it to the LIBERAL HIPPIE COMMIE PINKO FAGGOTS for 35 years now !!!

TED IS MY HERO !!!
Tells it like it is. "Take your kids hunting so you don't have to hunt for your kids !!!"
Got all of his books. Voted for him to NRA BOD !

If more people believed in just half of what Ted does, this country would be a much better place today.

"TRUE NORTH"

[USA]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#39]
[url]tednugent.com[/url]
Entertaining talk back forum there that Ted is a mod. on too. [url]http://tednugent.com/cgi-bin/tnusa/nugeboard3/Ultimate.cgi[/url]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I think it's been a while since I have seen a thread so abused as this one [BD]
View Quote
Sorry [b]DF[/b] but you said "hippies" and John "Lenin" is the poster-boy for the hippie generation IMO.

Besides, I was just defending my harmless statement about a worthless dead hippie.

The over-reactionaries here apparently have a major reading-comprehension problem and immediately resort to ad hominem mode when their reading ability fails them.

(Damn,  I did it again [BD])

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Hell I put Ted down as my "MENTOR"! MSG looked at me kinda funny and said "you really want me to turn this in"? Hell yes!

GOD,GUNS,&ROCK'N'ROLL was a kick as book, but it's written in NUGEese.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#42]
The "screw the hostages" part is the one that interests me the most. My instinct is to say that we should rescue any American held hostage anywhere in the world with the full force at our command. Tell the world that if you screw with any American anywhere in the world, we're gonna come at you with everything we've got.

Even if Hillary Klinton, Jane Fonda, Bill Clinton, Sarah Brady, Barbra Streisand, Dianne Finestein, Jimmy Carter, Rosie O'Donnell, and Dan Rather (thanks Macallan for the handy list) get kidnapped, we ought to send the very best of our military to save their sorry asses. Dumb as they are, they're still Americans, and none of these little commie/islamic/whatever thugs should dare to harm a hair on an American's head.

Maybe if we sent this message, loud and clear, all of these third-world nations wouldn't screw with us all the time.

I'm not sure if the details of this are correct, but my understanding of the end of the Blackhawk Down incident is that with a single American soldier being held hostage by some Somali warlords, Clinton parked a carrier off their shore and told them that we'd pound the hell out of them if they didn't return our guy. This is one of the few Clinton actions that I approve of, even though sending our guys in there in the first place was pretty dumb. And even though he probably only did it because the polls told him that it was what we wanted.

And BTW, I just listened to Kiss My Ass, and it rocks! Hail to the Nuge!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You gotta remember, Nashville is Al Gore territory. He wore the hippies, democrats, treehuggers, non-enlish speakers, etc out.
View Quote

Keep in mind that we voted for Bush (one of Gores more imbarrasing moments), most people I know hate Al Gore. This is NOT his territory.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
QUOTE BY DUKE :

[B]He did say IMAGINE !

View Quote

I agree, I think much of his ideas were more of a what if scenario, just to make people think.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it's been a while since I have seen a thread so abused as this one [BD]
View Quote
Sorry [b]DF[/b] but you said "hippies" and John "Lenin" is the poster-boy for the hippie generation IMO.

Besides, I was just defending my harmless statement about a worthless dead hippie.

The over-reactionaries here apparently have a major reading-comprehension problem and immediately resort to ad hominem mode when their reading ability fails them.

(Damn,  I did it again [BD])

View Quote

Sir, (ah forget it)
AB
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#46]
... Received from Uncle Ted by a friend of mine.

[red]picture killed because a nonconsenting party's address was displayed.  how's that for legalese? [;)] -DF[/red]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm sure Dennis would be thrilled to know that his mailing address is splashed all over the Internet.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can add that idiot BONO from U2 to this list!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Dang, I apologize for helping to hijack this thread and for even thinking that John Lennon had a right to live untill he died a natural death.
The_Macallan, why don't you go to New York and piss on Strawberry Fields, that oughtta show them damn hippies.

By The_Macallan's way of thinking Even Ted is a hippie. I offer one of Nugents songs, Great White Buffalo up as proof.
Sounds like Ted wants a place to live in peace, hand in hand.....
[x]

GREAT WHITE BUFFALO

(Double Live Gonzo version)

Well, listen everybody,
to what I got to say.
[b]There's hope for tomorrow,
Ooh,we're workin'on today.[/b]
Well,it happened long time ago,
[b]in the new magic land.[/b]
The Indian and the buffalo,
[b]they existed hand in hand....[/b]
The Indian needed food,
he needed skins for a roof.
But he only took what they needed,baby.
Millions of buffalo were the proof.
Yeah,its all right.
[b]But then came the white man,
with his thick and empty head.[/b]
He couldnt see past the billfold,
he wanted all the buffalo dead.
It was sad...It was sad.
Oh yeah...yes indeed.
Oh yes,
it happened a long time ago,baby.
In the new magic land.
See,the Indian and the buffalo,
they existed hand in hand.
The Indians,they needed some food,
and some skins for a roof.
They only took what they needed,baby.
millions of buffalo were the proof,yeah.
But then came the white dogs,
with their thick and empty heads.
They couldnt see past the billfold.
they wanted all the buffalo dead.
Everything was SO sad.
When I looked above the canyon wall,
some strong eyes did I see.
I think its somebody comin' around
to save my ass,baby.
I think...I think he's comin' around
to save you and me.
Boys......
I said, above the canyon wall...
strong eyes did glow.
It was the leader of the land,baby.
OH MY GOD,
The GREAT WHITE BUFFALO.....
LOOK OUT!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!
Well,he got the battered herd.
He led em cross the land.
With the Great White Buffalo,
they gonna make a final stand.
The Great White Buffalo,
comin'around to make a final stand.
Well,look out here he comes.
The great white buffalo,baby.
The Great White Buffalo....
Look out,here he comes.
He's doin'all right.
Makin'everything all right.
Yeah,yeah,yeah.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top