Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 8:48:04 PM EDT
I'm watching the ABC affiliate in Ridgefield Park, NY, this late night.  Ani DiFranco is on what's its dink news magezine spouting all kinds of anti government, anti-Bush, and anti- War on Terrorism clap trap.  What other damage has this dreadlock wearing, hippy dippy, moron been doing?

Bilster
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 8:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
This idiot, ugly, part-time heterosexual isn't even worth listening to.  What makes these cretins think they should open their mouths to do anything but sing?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Just another lesbian with a guitar and horrible ink job.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
..."white people are so scared of black people"

You've been Ani DiFranco'ed!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Her mangina is in a knot.
AB
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#5]
My sister loves her, and I have had the "experience" of listening to her music.  It's pretty acoustic, then she jams, then she reads poetry, and then she puts some moral or political message in there that's just total bullshit.

1/2 truths and easy lies sell to a stupid public that doesn't pay attention to reality.  

which brings up papa roach...
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#6]
She ain't no Lenny Kravitz.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=225[/img]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I read about Ani DiFranco, how she built up her career working outside the music business, thought she sounded pretty cool, decided to check out her music.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, not my bag.  Except for maybe Leo Kottke, I hate the solo singer/songwriter/guitarist performer.  Dan Bern, Ani DiFranco, Dar Williams, Greg Brown.  Yech. You can have 'em.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She ain't no Lenny Kravitz.
View Quote

Thank God for that.  One Lenny Kravitz is one too many, a Lenny, for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top