Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2002 5:26:52 PM EDT
Doesn't bother me none either.    This one is directed by the same person behind one of my favorite series ever Lonesome Dove.

Gonna be on the weekend of Jan. 17 on Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Only thing that would really make it wonderful is if Tom has to put down some poor dumb lame cow, named Rosie.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope he's haulin another 45-120 around..[:D] Now that was a rifle!
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd watch it!
Damn good entertainment
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
We need to see him and Sam Elliot in another Sackett's movie of any kind. In my mind Sam Elliot IS Tell Sackett. Selleck does a passable Orin but Sam is Tell. The scene where Tell shaves the guy with his own knife is classic. Who could forget " Killin dont go good with a man's supper boy" and " them wrinkles are war maps boy who've seen a hundrerd struttin peacocks put down hard." Good stuff.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope he's haulin another 45-120 around..[:D] Now that was a rifle!
View Quote
Nope.  .45-110.
"110 grain metallic cartridge and a special 540 grain paper-patched bullet"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top