Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 4:48:06 PM EDT
I'm going to the old A&P arms (Lynnhaven outdoor range) tommorow (28 DEC) for most of the day. Got some new toys to play with!! [:)] I can bring one person in my truck, any takers?
Last time I went out there on a Saturday there were two HOTTIES, turns out they were sisters. The oldest ones BF brought them both...hoping for a repeat! I'll check email late tonight and in the AM. First 100 rds are on me!

Slacker
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been ten years since I've been out there. I was in the Navy and would go shooting at Lynnhaven range all the time. Now I'm out and have a few more toys. Have a nice shoot, I like their outdoor range.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Hell yeah that's short notice!  I was planning on going out there this weekend though...hmmm.  What time are you going to be out there?  When do they open out there anyway?  

Ross
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT for the AM crew.
They are open 10-5 today. The # to call for info is 757 426 9953. I'm bringing a Oly 45ACP carbine, a 20" A3 bushy and a 22 WMR. Gotta sight in all three at 100 yds. Should be a fun day. Hope some folks can make it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
DAMM

Missed it [:(]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#5]
How much is a membership at Lynnhaven? I just belong to VA outdoor range down near NC. I live near Hampton/NN so it's kind of a far drive. Is Lynnhaven a good range?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
DAMM

Missed it [:(]
View Quote

John, I left voice mail on your cell on the 27th and called on the AM of the 28th. Guess you didn't get the message. You got another #?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much is a membership at Lynnhaven? I just belong to VA outdoor range down near NC. I live near Hampton/NN so it's kind of a far drive. Is Lynnhaven a good range?
View Quote

We went to Lynnhaven outdoor range, near the NC border. Same place your talking about, I think.
Its in Pungo, has 50,100 and 200 yd stations.
BTW, I'm headed to the Marksman this afternoon if you want to go. They are open until 6, gotta be on the range by 5.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the invite Slacker, I just got home so i'm a little late to go to Marksman(it's in Hampton I think?). When you said the Lynnhaven range I thought you meant the one next to Lynnhaven Mall. I've been meaning to get out to the one near Pungo you went to, that's the one i'm a member at. I have a new scope on my M1A that i've been meaning to sight in. Mabye next time i'll be able to make it out there, as long as there's more than a 24 hour notice [;)]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#9]
The Marksman is in Newport News on industrial drive. BTW, everytime I go to that place I swear I'll never go back. Bunch of money hungry shitheads run that place.
If anyone wants specifics I'll be glad to elaborate.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]
The Marksman is in Newport News on industrial drive. BTW, everytime I go to that place I swear I'll never go back. Bunch of money hungry shitheads run that place.
If anyone wants specifics I'll be glad to elaborate.

SKSboy,
IM me your # and I'll call ya next time I'm headed to the outdoor range in Pungo.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, I missed it. I was traveling to the outer banks yesterday when I could have been shooting. DAMN!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Well I was out of town until Sat night, s oI obviously missed this damn thing. I'd like to meet some of the people from this board that are in the area. Oh well I'll be at Superior Pawn on Little Creek tomorrow @ lunchtime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top