Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 7:51:08 AM EDT
Just tried to register at a website run by the terrorists, so I could give them the "benefit" of my trenchent observations on their rather wierd view of the world.

Site wouldn't process my registration, saying that my e mail address was already in use.  Total BS.  Maybe they recognized that my screen name and e mail address is Hebrew (word for blue sky or Heaven). Anyway guys, I'm not going to be able to give them the comments they richly deserve.  Tragedy of the day----NOT[:D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
URL?  [:D]

I can see the news now: "AR15.COM Army shuts down terrorist network" Literally! [;)]

Aviator
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#2]
post the address
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
www.clearguidance.com

Please do not hotlink.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder, I'm probably on enough government lists already, what happens if I start showing up on Al Qaeda websites?  JBT's for breakfast anyone?
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
In one thread asking if it's ok for a muslim to join the US Armed Forces, responses were:

"the american army deserves to be lined up in a straight line, and then there should be a big wall that should fall on tem. In other words they are gay....."

"It is not permissible for a Muslim to join the USA army, if a war breaks out, then the Muslim may become a Murtad if he is sent to fight fellow Muslims."

"hey...u could join them...learn from them..and then leave to Chechnya."

Sounds similar to discussions over at DU.  The rest of the site is crazy talk about allah and words I dont understand.

Edited to add:  I think we are the "Kaffir", er something.  That can't be good.  I dont think.  Who the fuck knows.

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#6]
They're a bunch of creeps.  One thread was about "What country would you like to live in?"  Answers were such paradises as Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Afghanistan as it was under the Taliban.  Anywhere where there is sharia so you dont have distractions or temptations (aka, freedom). One post said "Why hasn't anyone mentioned Libya yet?"  Truly a bunch of weirdos.  I can only hope they pack their bags and ship out pronto.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:23:24 AM EDT
[#7]
They do have threads called "Choosing the desired wife."

Which is probably similar to "hit it or not" here.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They do have threads called "Choosing the desired wife."

Which is probably similar to "hit it or not" here.
View Quote

ROFLMFAO
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#10]
When I visited, there were 17 members and 15 guests checking things out.

What a joke.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#11]
(I just opened an account there under the handle "Black Rifle".  If anyone wants my password to try and talk some Western-Conservative-Horse-Sense into these wierdos feel free to IM me - I really don't give a shit.)

Taken from their "About Us" page:

"[18]: We believe that politics is a part of the Religion, and those who try to separate the Religion from politics are only attempting to destroy the Religion and to spread chaos..."

I've been on the receiving end of that philosophy many times on this board.  Especially, after begging for a SEPERATE religious forum for all the Bible quoters to go to and get their freak on (instead of the GD GD).
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I was going to post something about how people here with their ignorant belifs about Islam and its followers, Muslims, really make me mad. But just check out this site. Read some of the things there. And to let you all know:

Islam was not spread or propagated by the sword. They treated Jews and Christians as 'Dhimmis" or "protected people" when they conquored an area. On the other hand, it was the christians that spread their religion by the sword. They're the ones who slaughtered people that didn't convert, when Muslims protected them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#13]
So do you think that web site is monitored a little bit?  Naw...couldn't be.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Flirting. See Profanity.

I understand that I, or any of the Moderators, may interprete something as flirting while it was really someone just speaking honestly or what not, but i'm not going to take the risk of sending this Message Board down to the level of other boards which are plauged by this sort of thing, so always remember that the other gender has cooties.
View Quote

Think they might be a little light in da loafers...

Link Posted: 12/27/2002 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
(I just opened an account there under the handle "Black Rifle".
View Quote

Welcome to the ClearGuidance.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members: 2,561, Threads: 10,209, Posts: 74,462
Welcome to our newest member, Black Rifle  The time now is 10:37 PM.
You last visited: 12-27-2002 10:37 PM.  

Look who their newest member is! LOL!
Go get 'em!
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#16]
It's interesting that their hosting ISP is based in VA, check this out...http://www.aleron.net/contact/dir/
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#17]
All your IP address Info are belong to us!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top