Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2002 6:25:14 PM EDT
i just got some tracers....from ammoman.com.  i am hopping they will get here by the 28th.  anychance of that?  how long does it take to get here? this is my first online ammo purchase.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
i just got some tracers....from ammoman.com.  i am hopping they will get here by the 28th.  anychance of that?  how long does it take to get here? this is my first online ammo purchase.
View Quote

To me in northern VA in takes one day! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]
i just ordered them at 8:42 pm central time
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, it also depends on if you are home for the UPS guy. I wasn't home much around the last time I ordered some, so I ended up picking it up at the UPS building a few days later.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Local orders to me can get to you overnight ground with free shipping.
We just checked and to Texas (5 pounds) is almost $40 next dair air with the HAZMAT fee.
Tracers are HAZMAT and regular ammo is not.
Guys, please plan ahead and we will ship all your ammo with no additional shipping charges.
The price you see on my website is the price to your door.If you order any day defore 2pm (except Wed.) we ship same day.
Wed. is range day.
Thanks
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:30:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Ammoman is a freakin' wizard. I ship alot of UPS and I STILL don't know how he does it. I only buy my ammo from his website (except walmart, but only sometimes [0:)] )...
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:40:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Ammoman, is great, I have ordered from Eric as well and live in Oklahoma, my normal wait is 3 days.

Hmmmmmm lets see how much money I have left over, I could use some more Lake City...........
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Local orders to me can get to you overnight ground with free shipping.
We just checked and to Texas (5 pounds) is almost $40 next dair air with the HAZMAT fee.
Tracers are HAZMAT and regular ammo is not.
Guys, please plan ahead and we will ship all your ammo with no additional shipping charges.
The price you see on my website is the price to your door.If you order any day defore 2pm (except Wed.) we ship same day.
Wed. is range day.
Thanks
Eric the ammoman
View Quote

Eric I'm 99.9% sure that ORM-D (ammo, hairspray etc.) is prohibitied in the UPS 'AIR' system by the FAA.  Ammo must go ground.

'Brown' is my employer [BD], I drive, not race the truck.

You're a big asset to this website and to gunowners Eric.  Thanks. [8D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
'Brown' is my employer [BD], I drive, not race the truck.
View Quote

You could be one of the guys who delivers all my ammo. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]
apparently i wont get them in time.  But i must complament ammoman, so far i like doing buisness with them and i have nothing but good things to say.  this is my first time to buy ammo online.  thanks again ammoman.com! :)
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Eric , gettin any SA Battle Packs in soon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top