Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2002 4:44:23 PM EDT
                                                                                            Put about 800 rounds through mr AR15 today. Was getting lazy. So I decided to use my lawn chair to rest my AR on. Was shooting 100 to 200 yards out.                                                                                        Decided to shoot at targets at 25 yards. We'll I hit them. But then noticed I shot up the arm of my lawn chair up. Damm arm was white. But now is black, with holes through it.                                         Just shows a scope dosen't always show what your shooting at.  Was a fun day of shooting. Beautiful weather here in the desert.

About 60 degrees and very sunny.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats funny, I did it to the cab of my truck, only with a .22.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 4:49:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm, isn't there some sort of "rule" about knowing what you are shooting???  

Was the chair armed?
Was it facing you or running away?
Did you honestly feel that your life was threatened or that you were in imminent danger as a result of the chair?
Did you attempt to calm the chair down?
Are you taking any medications?
Should you be taking any medications?
[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top