Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2002 6:10:38 AM EDT
stop for a moment and take into consideration all the people in your life that are important to you, that you care about, and that you love.  Show them that you love them, tell them.  Don't take them for granted.  

This will be my first Christmas without my wife of almost 10 years of marriage.  I still have my kids, but it is far from the same.  

I'm not going to get all dumb and blubbery on you, since I have made great strides in improving myself (both physical and mental), but I just wanted to remind you good folks out there not to take your loved ones for granted.  Spend the extra few moments and show them that you love them.

Have a nice Christmas.

vmax84
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 6:19:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#2]

I *have* to walk my dog (mans best friend)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top