Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2001 9:23:50 PM EDT
A possible Republican defection may give the anti-gunners control of the Senate. We can kiss good bye any attempt at a national ccw reciprocity law and you can believe they would be introducing gun control. News at the "snake" icon at:

National CCW Reciprocity Foundation
http://www.NationalCCW.com

Plus 2 new web poll questions.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
This is what is completely beyond me. Why does the gop keep these idiots around who obviously do not belong in the party? If it is for political expediancy well now it looks like it is finally going to bite them in the ass.  Either clean house, or step aside and quit playing the American people as chumps.

Yet they still claim john mccain. Sad, very, very sad. Throwing you votes away by voting 3rd party you say? You people are getting YOUR VOTES STOLEN BY TURNCOATS IN YOUR OWN PARTY!!!!!

Vote Freedom, Vote Libertarian.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love it if we could throw out these traitors out of the party.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Any other opinions out there?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm kind of with Imbro on this although I voted Republican this last election.  All my campaign contributions and party donations go the Libertarians however.  I still believe that voting for the lesser of 2 evils will have a retarding affect on lossing freedom while the Libertarian movement takes hold.

As for McCain, what a disgrace.  I bit my tonque many times because I have respect for our veterans and when others talked about his service to our country I kept quiet.  I should have been harder on him. I believe now he's a very shrewed person who just wants to get elected and have power over his serfs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top