Link Posted: 12/23/2002 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd hit it! [:d]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'd hit it! [:d]
View Quote

I always thought M1 thumb would hurt, but I can't imagine the pain you're in for. Ouch!
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoulda thought of that.[bd]
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 4:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd hit it!... wait no, That's a beautiful rifle. I bought one from the Civilian Marksmanship Program six or seven years ago, she is as beautiful as yours, I paid $235 for it then I believe. You have a lovely Garand.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanx!

It's a CMP rifle also.  Service Grade Springfield Armory, 5.9 milllion range.  I believe it may have been in storage since rebuild in 65'.  The only blemishes are on the birch stock and look to be from the elevation knobs of other rifles in the same crate.  The inside was spic-n-span.  11-64 SA barrel is like new.  TE of 3 and muzzle gages about 1/4" on the bullet test.  I will be ordering another.  These things are as addicting as AR's.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top