Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2001 3:18:39 PM EDT
Since I live in Palm Beach County and heard first hand some of the remarks directed at us I started paying attention to several political aspect.  One was to try to guess the political affiliation of people I'd meet during the day.  That was a lost cause.  Then one day on I-95 a car, with a Gore bumper sticker decided he'd like my lane and just moved over.  No signal, no wave, no indication that he had done anything wrong.  So I started thinking and watching the drivers.  I have come to the conclusion that democrats do not us their turn-signal.  Couldn't figure it out until the answer nearly ran over me.  They expect everyone else to watch over them and protect them.  This seemed like a pretty far fetched ideal until it also occured to me that the democrats love and want big government.

Since there are still alot of cars out there with their stickers please watch and let me know.    
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I still proudly have my Bush Cheney sticker on my truck.
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
 The sticker on my truck reads:

HONK IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN UZI FIRED FROM A CAR WINDOW
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
My sticker says "Innocent bystander"
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I can't speak for the driving aspect, but here in MN you will never see a wacko/liberal/pinko bumber sticker on an SUV. They are in fact required equipment on Geos, Saturns, rusted out Civics and other shit-boxes.

[rocket]

Link Posted: 2/1/2001 2:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
In other words, the cars driven by the leeches on government assistance.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#7]
JANUS - What MN do you live in?  Must not be the same one as me because I see suv's w/ communist bumper stickers all the time.

And as a poor college student who drives a metro (so I can spend the little money I have on guns) I am here to say that not mine does not have a pinko liberal sticker affixed.  However Grams/Bush/NRA are standard equipment.

I do agree with the statement that you can always spot a democrat by their moronic behavior; and complete lack of common sense.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is another (non-scientific) rule of thumb as to who are Democommies.  When walking through any large parking lot, look at the parked cars front wheles and see which ones are cranked all the way to one side.  These are the people who are too lazy to straighten the wheels when they park so when they go flying back out of the parking spot they wont crash into or scrape the car sitting next to them.  Typical lazy selfish people which most democrats seem to be.  Also look at the cars parked over the parking lines into the next spot due to laziness when parking.  Another good indicator.  People who have no regard for other people are usually liberal democrats.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#9]
300YDCLEAN,
Man that's one cool sticker! I wonder if we could get some of those to sell here on ar15.com?
[uzi]
Lynn
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Only a NRA sticker on the window....and a rifle (caliber varies on mood) behind the seat.

Gotta love livin in the country.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#11]
My vehicle (Ford F350 Dual Wheels) has just two stickers:

NRA Life Member (me) & AQHA Life Member (my wife).
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#12]
ROFLOL, I love it[;)] Most un-PC vehicle in my neighborhood LOL:  My 1998 Jeep Wrangler with the  NRA emblem + Bumper Sticker: "Fight Crime, Shoot Back"

My Tennessee "Personal" License plate: 7.62FMJ

License frame: "Henry Bowman Motors, Solothurn, MO"

Front lic. plate: Bonnie Blue Flag of the old Confederacy

LEOs smile when stopped behind me at lights[-!-]
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#13]
The other half are generaly have a lower IQ, this would explain the lack of driving skills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top