Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2002 7:26:09 PM EDT
I apologize if this has been posted here before, but - just in case it has not been - I feel it is too funny not to share with a wider audience.

[url]http://home.houston.rr.com/surrenderownz/auction.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not spend all my time on the boards, so this is the first time I have seen this.  It is funny!  Some people do pay big money for this type of thing...
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Some people do pay big money for this type of thing...
View Quote

Yeah, but that SOB stiffed me on that auction. So I flew in and kicked his ass anyway.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
f*ck you, motherf*cker!  I'll kick your lily-livered white, hair, pimply ass with both legs tied behind my back.

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#4]
A guy on Something Awful made it last year. It got up to the maximum amount Ebay allowes, and then they closed it telling him they didn't allow "joke" auctions. He claimed it wasn't a joke but the Ebay Nazi's disagreed. Because they are Nazis, and Nazis are disagreable folk.

Damn Nazis.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:05:16 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL !

This guy prolly couldn't beat his own meat.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:17:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:23:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people do pay big money for this type of thing...
View Quote

Yeah, but that SOB stiffed me on that auction. So I flew in and kicked his ass anyway.
View Quote

Good!!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:36:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:15:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 5:08:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Yup, I made the post just in fun but some didn't think so. Others would slam those guys saying "settle down Francis" (LOL) Then the BRC came and I did get a little worried. It was after the post that I found out Ed Sr. Was Special Forces. Then they told me he was looking for me. When I saw em, his arms were as big as my thigh. I just played it cool and hoped he didn't get out of his chair, I'd of spilled my beer running.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#14]
you mustve been convincing. what did you say? got a link?
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Same thing here BOG kept posting me telling me how DONR was inviteing him to dinner just to kill him!  I tried to tell him that DONR wasn't going to do anything to him and he should just go meet him and order the best dinner on the menu!

But he is not a real man,there for can not meet and be accepted by real men! ( We all bite off more than we can chew its the American way)

But if one can not accept an appology then he should not act in ways that demand such!

Last time a guy said he was going to kick my ass he lied,tried to hit me right in the chops!

I had a big unbleached area where my patch was removed on my left shoulder of my fatigues,when i hit Fort Cambell.   The horse and the line and the color and the reason why,but nobody ever questioned my manhood about something that happened in 1953!

So its a little hard to talk to someone like BOG,whom has never served his country!

But liked the way it turned out with RALLYWAGON, It was just in fun!

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top