Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2001 4:15:02 PM EDT
I just wanted to share with those who have a passion for the AR-10 like I do, Armalite has changed the format to their chat room. There are sections for not just the AR-10 and other Armalite rifles but others as well. There are sections for comp shooting and sniping. This site change is new and I don't many are aware of the change, I hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank's for the heads up!

[smoke]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool beans man.Sounds interesting!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I thought so too. If yuo own one I'd like to hear your expierences with different ammo.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Armalite chat room is now exactly like ar15.com.....do they want to copy this site?....it was better the way it was.....[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
So what if it is like this room, I don't think it will effect the traffic here. I like to talk about the 10 more so than the 15. I only bought a M4 preban style for police work, I believe if the shi# hits the fan, the 5.56 is inferior to the 7.62 nato, but that's another discussion. Since this is a 15 site, I've tried to keep my posts limited to the 15 and I will come here for ?'s regarding the 15.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So what if it is like this room, I don't think it will effect the traffic here. I like to talk about the 10 more so than the 15. I only bought a M4 preban style for police work, I believe if the shi# hits the fan, the 5.56 is inferior to the 7.62 nato, but that's another discussion. Since this is a 15 site, I've tried to keep my posts limited to the 15 and I will come here for ?'s regarding the 15.
View Quote

You are not alone!
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to have seen a new section here for AR-10s and other similar rifles.  It would seem to make more sense than having a section for AK-47s! I made the suggestion when AR15.com changed the format, but apparently it fell on deaf ears.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Hangfire and Wirebrush, I think you should voice this suggestion in the site suggestions like I did. I think with the high volume of traffic here we could always talk about the 10 and I don't think it will effect the regular traffic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top