Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2014 12:58:04 AM EDT
I'm sure this was posted years ago, before I ever found arfcom..

And no matter your opinion of the man, this is spot on.

Notice that the Texas Monthly interviewer, Evan Smith, is fixin' to have a stroke...

Link Posted: 3/12/2014 1:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders"  Not gonna argue with that one bit
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 1:58:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Right on, Ted.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders"  Not gonna argue with that one bit
View Quote

Sig line worthy
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 2:39:07 AM EDT
[#4]
In before the Uncle Ted haters.

Link Posted: 3/12/2014 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#5]
He speaks the truth.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 3:42:04 AM EDT
[#6]
You go, Ted.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:13:48 AM EDT
[#7]
good stuff
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I think his interviewers are shocked at how well spoken he is given the stereotypes they immediately apply to him based on his style of dress.

I'm actually impressed at how deeply he has obviously thought about that topic.

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Amen Ted. He couldn't have gotten it more right.

I'm reading a book right now called "The Stranger Beside Me". It's about a woman who knew Ted Bundy from the time he was a young man. So far it's no so much focused on the crimes, but on him and his victimology. She also talks about the young women (that are the ages of his victims) that write to her expressing their love and heart sickness at his death... she gets letter from all over the world, but especially Italy. If any of you were in on the Amanda Knox thread discussing Italy's criminal justice system, that should give you pause. They have some weirdness going on over there. But I digress...

She was asked, "Don't you think he should have gotten life in prison so that he could be studied?" She emphatically says NO! He is far to good at escaping and if he got out again people would die. He escaped from prison at least twice.

Without capital punishment, the libnuts would parole him, and take your guns away so you are unable to defend yourself against animals like him. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#10]
50th time I have seen it....but still watched it. Perfection.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:47:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sure this was posted years ago, before I ever found arfcom..

And no matter your opinion of the man, this is spot on.

Notice that the Texas Monthly interviewer, Evan Smith, is fixin' to have a stroke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWjDrNltSg
View Quote

Ipad friendly ......link
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:47:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think his interviewers are shocked at how well spoken he is given the stereotypes they immediately apply to him based on his style of dress.

Well said.
View Quote

That's what is funny The assumptions they all make and he quickly takes them to school.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Well said.
View Quote

His speech reminds me of a pro-wrestler crossed with a PhD of English Language, with a fair bit of history scholar thrown in.  He uses phrases and words that quite "high level" (hope you understand what I mean), but he throws those words and phrases out in a very IN YOUR FACE manner.  Sorta like Macho Man Randy Savage reading Shakespeare.  Very elegant wording, but very offensive (in a good way) presentation.

More power to him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:54:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Liberal fuck-wad jackasses will be shocked and appalled.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 4:57:19 AM EDT
[#15]
God Bless Uncle Ted.

Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:00:57 AM EDT
[#16]
well put
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:06:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Hammer hits nail on head........

Rock on Uncle Ted
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

His speech reminds me of a pro-wrestler crossed with a PhD of English Language, with a fair bit of history scholar thrown in.  He uses phrases and words that quite "high level" (hope you understand what I mean), but he throws those words and phrases out in a very IN YOUR FACE manner.  Sorta like Macho Man Randy Savage reading Shakespeare.  Very elegant wording, but very offensive (in a good way) presentation.

More power to him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

He's unrepentant, because he's right. He's pugnacious, because he can be.

Uncle Ted's playing his part admirably.

Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:10:12 AM EDT
[#19]
I like it
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:12:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Liberal fuck-wad jackasses will be shocked and appalled.  
View Quote

Um... Good!

Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:17:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Ted for president.
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Every single time repeat offenders have been asked "Who do you fear more, the cops or the armed citizen?" they ALWAYS fear the ARMED CITIZEN. Repeat offenders know the justice system better than the public defenders they are Mirandized with, and they know when a cops shift ends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top