Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2002 1:56:09 PM EDT
I do however believe if you have a post count of over 500 you should join ar15.com
and I do not care about my post count, I am stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners."

However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports.

If you agree that the American public must be made aware of this fact, pass this on.
View Quote

Not true.  Check out [url]www.snopes.com[/url].  Same name, different terrorist.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
the terrorist was Abu Nidal who coincidentally was killed while living in exile in Iraq earlier this year
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
oh well, via e-mail again.  I do like the Gore thing, whether it is true or not I do not know, but it would be par for the course.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
So....basically, one of your little tidbits is definitely not true, and you have no idea about the other one.  Thanks for the completely useless disinformation.  [B)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, what was that gun that Al Pacino used during the bank robbery scene in the movie HEAT?
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey, what was that gun that Al Pacino used during the bank robbery scene in the movie HEAT?
View Quote

I think it was a 10/22 or maybe a .38.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So....basically, one of your little tidbits is definitely not true, and you have no idea about the other one.  Thanks for the completely useless disinformation.  [B)]
View Quote

Most of the general board is just for fun.  If you waste your time that is your fault not mine. FU
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Get your facts straight: This board has fun elements, but it is also a place to go for any needed knowledge regarding firearms, especially the AR-type variants.

Don't go spouting off at the mouth, passing off useless info as facts! This one was harmless, but what if you post a weblink to, "How to build a full-auto rifle LEGALLY" Sure, you could claim ignorance, but you might mislead someone less-knowledgable about this topic.

Better yet, you pass off AR advice on here that is false, which in turn gets someone injuired.

Get facts straight, THEN up your post count!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Now don't go getting your feelings hurt! I should be more tolerant of posts too. After a few months here, you'll begin to see all of these stories come back thru again, being "recycled".

..Oh yeah, and the monthly, "What gun was Al Pacino using in HEAT?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top