Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2002 5:58:13 AM EDT
WARNING: *SPEW ALERT*

Do not drink while downloading the following page. It might lead to needing another keyboard.

[url]
http://www.recoilmag.com/news/new_gangsta_trend_0902.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You laugh but convicts train to draw a cop's own weapon while standing in front of him and shoot it into his belly with the pinkie finger while the gun is upside down.  
View Quote

No way.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Sherrick: Never thought about that..I saw that in a movie once..I think it was Tombstone..

Ok..Nobody laugh at the pic..[:|]

[:o)]

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:24:59 AM EDT
[#4]
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA  

I wonder if Birdman is going to come up with Nyte Sites for that.....  hahhaha

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You laugh but convicts train to draw a cop's own weapon while standing in front of him and shoot it into his belly with the pinkie finger while the gun is upside down.  
View Quote

No way.
View Quote

Yes way.  If you have any cop friends that are Defensive Tactics Instructors ask them.
View Quote

This sounds like the stuff floating around a few years ago about how gang members were practicing taking Berettas apart while they were pointed at them.

There are quite a few cops on this board. I'm sure if it's true some of them will have at least heard about it and we can hear their comments.

Remember the big hoopla about Homeboy night sights, after the farce webpage that Birdman put up, similar to the one noted above? Hell, there were even reports of it in the news and government officials complaining about how they couldn't believe that someone would make and market such a product.

Until we hear from some knowledgable sources, I still think it's another urban legend in the making.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Linkie no workie.
View Quote

[url]http://www.recoilmag.com/news/new_gangsta_trend_0902.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top