Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2002 6:38:13 PM EDT
I've found a few "questionable" phone numbers on my caller ID box and wanted to find out who they came from...

Armed with only a phone number, is there a (free) website where I can cross reference the number to a name/address ???

Is there also a way I can record, or find out all the numbers called from my telephone ???

(I'm doing a little P.I. work, and will post the results/outcome in the future)
For now, I prefer to keep my reasons "private" [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.anywho.com/rl.html[/url]

This is the reverse lookup I use the most.

Like Defcon said, there are many sites that offer reverse lookup.  And if you don't get a "hit" with the first one, keep trying other sites.

edit:
LOL!  Ya beat me to it, Defcon.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Try 5551212.com
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to [url=www.google.com]Google[/url] and input the number with the dashes, i.e. 555-555-5555. It should give you a name and address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top