Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2002 5:02:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
We know how the Bush family handles  threats to oil companies...
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
So COmbat Jack, what is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I am really getting tired of the tin foil hat, conspiracy crowd thinking that President Bush wants to attack Iraq over oil. Irag supplies 3% of our oil. Give me an Fing break. And if it were for oil so be it. You would probably be the first to bitch about $10 a gallon gas. Not  to mention that you would not have a job to buy the gas.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So COmbat Jack, what is that supposed to mean?
View Quote

They invade. Don't give me shit Dale, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I think Bush is right to protect America's access to inexpensive fuel.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Zimbabwe, millions of pounds, pocket money to the oil companies. Let Zimbabwe go, it's on it's way to adapting the Somoli economic model. There are more important things to contend with.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
zimbabwe is just going to turn into another backward country that will be going to un for aid pretty soon.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
zimbabwe is just going to turn into another backward country that will be going to un for aid pretty soon.
View Quote

Only after the obligatory collapse of civilized behavior and the follow-on bloodbath.

Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't we just let anarchy, starvation and AIDs run their course?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#10]
He is doing it-and getting away with it-because both US and the UK are fixated on Iraq and cant deal with him.

If it weren't for Iraq, he is now hitting on people who could motivate Western intervention, and would probably be getting a lesson right about now.

This is one guy who is thanking whatever gods he worshipps for the existance of Saddam Hussein and Usama bin Laden several times daily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top