Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2002 9:12:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.full-auto.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003466[/url]

What is your story aka How did you get into guns:

Special Weapons
Recruit

Member Rated:
  posted 12-16-2002 02:05 AM                      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was 12 years old whern I got draftee out of west point in 1982. I was trainned ast a green betert and got specikll delta instruvtion. After 6 monthsh of training my team was redady to go.

We werer assign ned to a POW search and reescue misshun in Vietnum. We got drppeed into the soup and the meeat grinder as a 6 man A teem. It wus me, face, Mr. T, Like Skyywalker, the madter ninja, jonny ringo and paul podhorn.

We werer moiving along in the jungled of Bavaria looking vor Hitlere to finsd out wherw he hid the POWs when we herd a CLICK. Mr. T was standijng s on a land mime. Instantly our guns jammed and charlies lit us up like eaester sunday. None of our crappy HK guns woorked and charlie had new and improved omega 76s and was hitting us pretty hard.

Luckily we were more than 75 feet away of them damn cheese eatin Italians woulldda got us for sure. Mister ninja snuck up on them and took them out with a punjki stick and we all giot rid of outr crappy HK guns and took there Omegas. now we had really weapons.

The 12 of us moved out. Suddenly there was Hitler. He shot Johnny ringo from the hi[p at 12000 meters with a SW5 deluxe carbine that we makes for mthe military only so no more civilian sales after theesde.

That left just teh 4 of us as we ducked an rans. Fortunately we have advance special training from reel Navy SEALS at tacticil wepons trainning acadammy. I tried hard to remember what Dthor told us to do if we ever ran into hitleer.

[b]We were cutt off from teh other guys. I told Paul Podhorn to gets weapons and ammo and link up with us as we were low. Paul took all our shit and ahauled ass. We'd never see Paul or outr shit ever afgain.[/b]

Fortunately I kept a SW12 wheech is a seceret Sw weapon the be looks like a HK91 but fires from a open bolt to shoot 12 gague shotgun shells which I keep hidden in my backpack. I finally got enough money to get the SW12 assembled so I moved up on hitler.

By this time Hitler and the rest of the koreans had killed all my guys so it was just me and my trusty SW12 lever action carbine rifle up against hitler and the entire french army. I cralled around speaking portugeese to blend in and got up to hitler. I shot him 10 times with a asingle 3 round butst but unforntunatrly my bullets bounced off his bulletproof SW5.

But he was so scarred of me he dropped it and ran waya. I picked up his SW5 and was crowned king by the mongolians I had just been fighting. They knowed they had to make me king cause me and my SW5 woulda beaten tehm anyuway.

Later when I got out og high school I remembered my times in Korea and how my crappy HK guns failed so I decieded to built the werlds best guns and I didd. I quit being king of spain to start my own gun company called special weapons which ti not top notch company or tactical weapons trainging acadomy whcih is a real place that trainds SEALS anfd not just someplace run by my wife.

--------------------
Tactical Weapons Training Academy:

Home of the BEST WEAPONS and the best of the Speciel Operations Forces.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Well now we know where Todd of Speshul Weepons got his armorer's trainin'.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#2]
member#8? whoa
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#3]
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Holy shit that was great!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty good, but he's going to have to do a lot better if he wants to surpass Gecko45's job of screwing with people on [i]multiple[/i] boards.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#7]
[size=6]...we herd a CLICK. Mr. T was standijng s on a land mime. Instantly our guns jammed and charlies lit us up like eaester sunday.[/size=6]

...oh shit I was laughin so hard right there. Now my coworkers are lookin at me funny.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Now [b]that[/b], is quality entertainment.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Hee hee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top