Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 8:45:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Fox news is saying Joe lieberman
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
what's wrong with Hillary?
she will win the popular vote but loose in the electoral college.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
what's wrong with Hillary?
she will win the popular vote but loose in the electoral college.
View Quote

She wouldn't even with the popular vote. Believe it or not, we still live in a sexist environment. Just look at the discussions on women in the military/combat, etc, etc...

There are tons of men out there, Republicans and democrats alike that [b]will not[/b] vote for a woman running for a major political office. People will cross party lines to avoid voting for someone that they feel is unfit to hold office.

Hillary seems more popular than what she really is because the media doesn't poll her opposition. There is a very large contingent that cannot stand her and will do everything in their power to keep her out of office.

She wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell. I hope she runs.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Also, most Gentiles will not vote for a Jew (Lieberman).
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dunno about that. I'm a gentile, and I would have no problem at all voting for a jew. Just not Lieberman. Even my best jewish friend hates the guy...
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the Democrats are going to field an Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson ticket.  Woo Hoo!
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I think the Democrats are going to field an Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson ticket.  Woo Hoo!
View Quote

[size=3]Oh Shit! If you say that 3 times in the mirror - the ar15.com [red]C[/red][orange]a[/orange][purple]r[/purple][green]e[/green][blue]b[/blue][violet]e[/violet][purple]a[/purple][green]r[/green] army will be on 'yo ass. They just [i]love[/i] everbody the same.[/size=3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hilary will win the popular vote but [b]loose[/b] in the electoral college.
View Quote

Is that a slip of the tongue?

The last thing I think of when I think of Hilary Clinton is:  LOOSE.[puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top