Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2002 8:51:47 AM EDT
I just caught a glimpse of this on my way out the door....can anyone give me the reasons why he is going over there?  Aside from publicity.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Why else? Just to make a PITA out of himself.

Hope we bomb Baghdad before he leaves.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Sean Penn is in Iraq because he is a leftist celebrity.

Leftist celebrities are smater than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities know better than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are on TV, and if it's on TV it must be true.
Leftist celebrities are the most compassionate people in the world.
Leftist celebrities are stronger than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are faster than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are better looking than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities have more money than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are patterned after the roles they play, and the roles they play are experts in that field, which makes the leftist celebrity an expert in that field too.
Leftist celebrities, in order to maintain their status as experts, above and beyond the rest of us, have to make these pilgrimages to the enemy annually.  There they bask in the devine glow of their own self worth and the adoration of sheep everywhere.
Leftist celebrities make me want to just punch them in the mouth.
Leftist celebrities think the rest of us are "civilians."
Leftist celebrities can go have unatural relations with wild animals to protect them from the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities can go have unatural relations with barnyard animals to protect them from the rest of us.

In short, leftist celebrities think they are better than the rest of us, and can do whatever they want as long as they have adoring synchophantic sheep to sing their praises for all the good, and saintly things they live for and do.

Leftist celebrities can suck my balls.

Bilster
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Amen to that bilster!
NsB
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sean Penn is in Iraq because he is a leftist celebrity.

Leftist celebrities are smater than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities know better than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are on TV, and if it's on TV it must be true.
Leftist celebrities are the most compassionate people in the world.
Leftist celebrities are stronger than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are faster than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are better looking than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities have more money than the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities are patterned after the roles they play, and the roles they play are experts in that field, which makes the leftist celebrity an expert in that field too.
Leftist celebrities, in order to maintain their status as experts, above and beyond the rest of us, have to make these pilgrimages to the enemy annually.  There they bask in the devine glow of their own self worth and the adoration of sheep everywhere.
Leftist celebrities make me want to just punch them in the mouth.
Leftist celebrities think the rest of us are "civilians."
Leftist celebrities can go have unatural relations with wild animals to protect them from the rest of us.
Leftist celebrities can go have unatural relations with barnyard animals to protect them from the rest of us.

In short, leftist celebrities think they are better than the rest of us, and can do whatever they want as long as they have adoring synchophantic sheep to sing their praises for all the good, and saintly things they live for and do.

Leftist celebrities can suck my balls.

Bilster
View Quote

That was beautiful, simply beautiful.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadThumb.asp?iImageUnq=1469[/img]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Sean Penn can go and f@#k himself!!
guess he will become the modern day Jane Fonda with his other celebrity friends!
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#7]
It would be a shame if he was stuck there when we started bombing.  A real shame.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Surely Penn isn't anti-war!!!! Had it not been for all his roles in war movies (i.e. The Thin Red Line and Casulties Of War), he would have had a substantially less significant acting career. If these numbnuts actors insist on being such pacifists, then they should refuse to portray warriors on the big screen.

And also, one more gripe......seems that these days many actors think of themselves as great philosophers or some crap. But in my mind they are full of themselves and equally full of crap. Who give's a rat's ass what these people think? The only people that even give them the time of day anyway is other actors or people who are already pacifists to start with.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard on AM radio Thurs.or Fri.(who I can't remember)said that some of the celebrities are wanting to go to Iraq and be human shields!

I will be sure to send them bright orange paint so they can spray themselves to let our know where military NOT to strike!

I guess Sean was the first to leave out. He will be waiting for the rest to show up later to no avail.[>(]

I'm gonna miss him.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top