Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2002 9:00:16 AM EDT
I made those unarmed anti-gunners with my posts squrim. Arm the blacks, get guns for self defense, the UN is hypocritical, on and on. I'm going back on under another name. Think Tank is going to get banned real quick. That thing got me banned. [:)]

CRC
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Those sites are just worthless..... I mean, the only way they let you stay is if you "pat their back".  That's about it......  They don't want to hear the other side since they "know" that they are right.

But good work... got back and infiltrate again.  Cause discord and may hem.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I mean, the only way they let you stay is if you "pat their back".  That's about it......  They don't want to hear the other side since they "know" that they are right.
View Quote

You just described the mods on this site, dude!
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL!
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, the only way they let you stay is if you "pat their back".  That's about it......  They don't want to hear the other side since they "know" that they are right.
View Quote

You just described the mods on this site, dude!
View Quote

???????????????

???????????????

I must be blind then!!!!!

(edit)
or I don't pay attention...
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top