Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2001 5:58:51 AM EDT
does anybody here watch this show? we just started this season and really enjoy it...any comments?
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:04:18 AM EDT
[#1]
He`s just going to have to kill Ralphie, I love the last scene with Ralphie where he asks if "are we going to have a drink or what?", Tonys says nothing, shakes his head no and drinks the shot, bottle on the table and one shot glass, too cool.
What is meadows problem? Is she going to get plowed by everyone under thirty?
"I`m going to college, bye, I have some rubbers".
Melfi brought up the rape again and seems to have mucho problems with it still, I hope she lowers her values and tells Tony.
Lots of subplots that need to be finished.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The Mercedes does nothing for Tony.  He should stick with the Surburban.  

I loved the way he made Ralphie eat crow.  Tony wasn't about to show ANY sign of weakness. I predict Ralphie will fall back in line and increase his earnings for the big guy.

Like you said Rich, too many other subplots to work through for them to focus on Ralphie any longer.  Every week has a different focus.  Other than OZ, Sopranos is the only show I have kept up with.  If I miss at 9, I will damn sure be there at midnight to see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top