Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2002 6:56:42 PM EDT
..infultrated. tangos don't seem as hardcore as delta uniform. in for the long haul-will deliver sit-reps as they emerge...over.

oh yea, code word for operation 'twinkie' is 'dancing uterous'...i say again; 'dancing uterous'...over [phssssst]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
..infultrated. tangos don't seem as hardcore as delta uniform. in for the long haul-will deliver sit-reps as they emerge...over.

oh yea, code word for operation 'twinkie' is 'dancing uterous'...i say again; 'dancing uterous'...over [phssssst]
View Quote

[phssssst] Do we have to misspell 'uterous' also?

Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry about that,...over..[phsssst]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
[phssssst]  roger that.  go ahead and drop fatman and little boy on them, err maybe just fatman, over.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
sorry about that,...over..[phsssst]
View Quote

Roger that.  Over [phssssst] [:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmm....imagine if everyone from AR15.com went ot his webpage at the same time......and kept hitting the refresh button....hmmmm...

Can you say "DDoS"? Tinfoil hats on! [phsssst]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
there is a bunch of us on that site already, one guy really tears there ass up, i cant remember his name but he's good. suprisingly they dont seem to get banned
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#7]
good idea, nam.  ...hitting refresh button...
...p.s. does my butt look big in these pants?..over[phsssst]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 9:15:48 PM EDT
[#8]
pssst  whats the REAL address? over.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 6:55:51 AM EDT
[#9]
http://www.michaelmoore.com/

sorry about that,...over [phssst]
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
good idea, nam.  ...hitting refresh button...
...p.s. does my butt look big in these pants?..over[phsssst]
View Quote

Heheh... I have some better ideas, but wanted to keep it legal. After all...what's wrong with lots of refreshing? I want to make sure i don't miss any changes to his crummy website...[phsssst]
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]
This is one underrated funny thread.[phssst]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top