Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2002 1:11:51 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158957&page=1[/url]

Sounds like these people could use a hand up. Can't imagine a better use for the fund.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
BIA is not associated with this site. Contact CastleArms if you wish to deal with that mess.

We'll do what we can here, we always do.
View Quote

Well, I knew that as I have been following the saga of the mis-appropriated funds. I was hoping that someone might be able to get the word out that there was a truely needy situation. I really don't want any contact with the likes of  anti & grin. That said, maybe the "committee" will see this & step up & do the right thing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 1:02:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
BIA is not associated with this site. Contact CastleArms if you wish to deal with that mess.

We'll do what we can here, we always do.
View Quote

Well, I knew that as I have been following the saga of the mis-appropriated funds. I was hoping that someone might be able to get the word out that there was a truely needy situation. I really don't want any contact with the likes of  anti & grin. That said, maybe the "committee" will see this & step up & do the right thing.
View Quote

I have sent the information and the original post to be reviewed for possible use of the BIA fund.  However, when people make untrue comments such as "mis-appropriated" and other bad remarks about the BIA fund on this board I have a hard time submitting names for them to be reviewed.  I have NO problem with a portion of it being used in a situation like this.  I have submitted at least two persons from this board to be reviewed by the BIA committee.  I just get tired of people bashing it and posting lies about it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. GB was correct, in the future, if you think you have a good use for a portion of the BIA fund please contact [url]www.castle-arms.com[/url] or [url]www.gun-talk.com[/url]  

It should also be noted (as I was told to include this in a post when I mentioned the above) that [url]www.ar15.com[/url] has NO affiliation with the above two url's.

MedCop
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 3:41:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Sounds like these people could use a hand up.
View Quote

Yes, Scott, they could, and thank you.

Gary is still in the hospital. They can not figure out the cause of his kidney failure.

Jared has been discharged due to shitty behavior (he is 19....  remember when you were 19  ???), and inadequate insurance.  No plastic surgery. No therapy.  Nothing but the bare minimum fix, and "Get the f%*k outta here".

Jeremy is nearly untouchable, due to work and family obligations.  I hope to have more details on their situation tomorrow.

The Johnsons are truly struggling.  

Taylor Bailey was buried Saturday.  Her father was released from the hospital long enough to attend his daughter's funeral.  Immediately after the funeral, he was readmitted.  His body  will recover.  His heart never will.  He has a broken pelvis, and many other broken parts.  He was driving, Taylor was immediately behind him.  The drunk hit on the driver's side of the van.  Mom and brother were kept a day and released.

The Bailey family should be covered by insurance claims (that will bring Taylor back???).

More news when I get it.  

Thanks for the prayers, but we all need more....

Thanks for giving a $hit.

Tim

Link Posted: 12/17/2002 4:13:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
However, when people make untrue comments such as "mis-appropriated" and other bad remarks about the BIA fund on this board I have a hard time submitting names for them to be reviewed.  MedCop
View Quote

Nathan,
Thanks for taking care of this.
If they get upset over what is said,remind them that no matter what is said,the funds were collected from these members FOR our members in need!

Thanks,

Ed
View Quote

Ed,

I have been trying to keep a close eye on this board for possible uses for the BIA fund.  Like I mentioned I have submitted a few names from here, and will gladly submit more if more come to light.  

The fighting and name calling doesn't really concern me, and I try not to get in the middle of it.  I just get tired of it...you know like when two kids are fighting on an airplane and you can't get away from them or get them to stop.  I know that is a bad example, but it is the only one I can come up with.

Thanks
Nathan

[b]Remember, we are all BIA...fighting the same fight![/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top