Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2002 9:53:27 AM EDT

Last night’s episode involved a BB gun with no negative comments or innuendos towards firearms. It was pretty damn funny. Anyone catch it?

Also, there was an episode a couple of years back which featured a father-son bonding experience while deer hunting. It showed Eric and Red in a tree stand, each with scoped bolt-action rifles. Even the shots they fired seemed reasonably real (muzzle flash and recoil), not some cheesy SNL sound effect. If I remember right, Eric chose not to take a particular shot, but only because he was a wuss (see below for Eric’s  redemption).

While they were eating the venison at the end of the show, someone complained about 'buckshot' in the meat. I’m thinking, “That’s stupid...here we go with the misleading firearms stuff...”,  but one of the cast members commented that Eric shot the deer with a shotgun to put it out of it’s misery. Again, no 'guns are horrible' innuendos in that episode.

It’s pretty rare these days to have guns featured in a TV show simply because they’ve been in our culture for a long time. AND, the show has Laura Prepon!
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, its called that 70's show right? Wasnt it tha int the 70's you werent evil if you were white and own a gun? Thats just a 90's thing right?
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#3]
That show is great.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Plus Red talks about killing commies once in a while.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I liked last nights where they were talking about presidents and Eric dogged Nixon and Red got pissed off and said "what did you say?" and Eric says (sorry I can't remember exactly but you'll get the point)"Nixon is great and Kennedy was a commie bastard." in his lowly "I'm affraid of Red" tone.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Eric Foreman: "Dad, when you were 17, didn't you want to have fun driving around in your car?"

Red Foreman: "When I was 17, I was driving a gunboat off of Okinawa!"
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Last night’s episode involved a BB gun with no negative comments or innuendos towards firearms. It was pretty damn funny. Anyone catch it?

Also, there was an episode a couple of years back which featured a father-son bonding experience while deer hunting. It showed Eric and Red in a tree stand, each with scoped bolt-action rifles. Even the shots they fired seemed reasonably real (muzzle flash and recoil), not some cheesy SNL sound effect. If I remember right, Eric chose not to take a particular shot, but only because he was a wuss (see below for Eric’s  redemption).
View Quote

I loved that Ep.  Toward the end Red and Eric saw a Deer in front of a sunset or something, Eric said something about nature and all its beauty.  Meanwhile, Red shoulders his rifle and fires, looks at Eric and says, "I bet he tastes beautiful too!"

Link Posted: 12/11/2002 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]
PLUS isnt this the one where fez kills some crows for them to eat?

oz
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Never mind Red. What about the cute Red Head?
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#10]
That is one of the few sitcoms I can make it thru. My GF always wants to watch Gil-whore girls...thats when I do one of the following:

A. Start making moves on her.

B. Go open the safe and clean one of the girls.

c. Go to the fridge, do a shot of vodka, get a beer and go sit back on the couch.

edited to add: Fez is a fag.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Never mind Red. What about the cute Red Head?
View Quote

Here ya go. Nothing quite like a Beautiful[red]REDHEAD[/red] that likes Guns[:P]
[img]http://130.94.20.88/laurap/lp00.jpg [/img]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#12]
[red][size=6]DUMBASS!!![/size=6][/red]

Red's great.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn!  She's a hottie!

Maybe we should do a "hot or not" on her....?

We could find out who's gay and who aint...hehe...

Link Posted: 12/11/2002 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Last night, on a repeat, she called 'em "the twins".  Some twins!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Too bad she's a Sc****ologist.  So is Danny Masterson, the guy who plays Hyde.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#16]
What, we can't even whisper the name of that "religion"? What are they gonna do, take away our guns?
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#17]
No, but they'll sue you so much you'll have to sell all your guns.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#18]
She needs to go back to some guy who doesnt make her look bigger than he is. She looks like a very large woman next to weenie Eric.

Personaly I like Mila Kunis better. Something about strong willed Russian women (with a scoped M.91 and a "thing" against Germans) that just does it for me...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top