Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2001 10:15:18 PM EDT
Well I must admit i'm no fan of McUzi but I do feel he is entitled to his opinion.

My question and maybe the moderators can answer, is was McUzi booted without warning?

True, it is *not* a PUBLIC forum. It is here for us but it has rules created by its owner.

Now, I don't care for McUzi's views and feel that his generalizations could be offensive to quite a few people.

I usually ignore his post as he uses the word "nigger" as if its punctuation.

Here is his post regarding being booted from AR15.com:

[url]http://www.ak-47.net/akboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=023505[/url]

No, I [B]DON'T[/B] miss him by [B]any means[/B] and (as a black male) I feel he is grossly misinformed regarding his view point but, if he was booted, shouldn't he have been warned first?

I could be wrong, maybe he was but from initial appearances it doesn't seem that he was.

Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if that picture is really him... Also, seemes to me that he should have read the usage policy.  Most of us here like a spirited discussion, jokes, and some good natured ribbing.  Even if we disagree most everyone seems to be civil. He seemed more interested in having a forum for his tirades. He can always register as someone else, and I'm sure he has more than once.  

Kinda like having a ghost floating around, huh?
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I F'kin Hate N*gers, and people who don't believe me are Jews, and I score with skanks, and have 3 venerial diseases, blah blah blah...I never really knew the guy, but I've read his posts.  Now I'm glad I don't know the guy.

This "stuffy", conservative post may be just that, but at least we have knowledgeable individuals who help other people (such as myself) learn more, not only about their firearms, but about their rights with them.  This site was intended to inform people and keep them posted on current events, weapon technologies, and methods of using/protecting/building/everything-ing your AR15.  It has done just that, and doesn't need to stoop down to the class level that AK47.net presents itself.  The site, in a nutshell, is about as comparable to the gun it covers in respect to the AR:  More rugged, less sophisticated, and definately not as useful...just a ugly piece of loud sh*t like the gun itself [:)].

If you don't like that boys, flame me.  Say what you want, but this site is leaps and bounds patron-wise over AK47.net.  Until the can truly muster the maturity to go in for a LEGP as we have done, all I can say is Know you role, shut your hole, and stick to your own sophomoric forum.
If ya smell what the Jew is cookin'

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
McUzi is over on HK91.com.  He just showed up yesterday and he already has people up in arms. He doesnt appear to be anyone I would care to associate with.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
good riddins
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Its amazing the fame one can achieve by just being an A-hole on the net.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
McUzi is over on HK91.com.  He just showed up yesterday and he already has people up in arms. He doesnt appear to be anyone I would care to associate with.
View Quote

LOL!
Thats no suprise!

People can only guess about a person from their appearance but when that person speaks, then there is no question!
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone somewhere in sometime said it best with "One can keep their mouth shut and appear to be an fool, or open it and relieve any doubt".

Jew~
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Boo Motherfuckers!

Amazing how many people have soooooo much to say when they think the subject isn't there to speak up about it.

Chickens**t bastards.

Anyway, it was a misunderstanding, so I understand in an e-mail from Ed.

Some things got mixed up, he jacked my screen name, I explained what the deal was, and he re-instated it.
The End.

I don't think I am going to be posting here much anymore, though.
Not because of what I just explained,

but for other reasons.

McUZI out.
[img]theguyshome.homestead.com/files/MattCombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:58:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Amazing how many people have soooooo much to say when they think the subject isn't there to speak up about it.

View Quote

Not really.
You don't have to login to [I]READ[/I] the post on the board.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep.

But without a screen-name, the insults can flow with impunity.

Y'all were under the impression that I wasn't able to post to reply to y'alls opinions.

MrHemi, this dosen't apply to you.

McUZI. Just another Black Male.
[img]theguyshome.homestead.com/files/MattCombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 11:09:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Boo Motherfuckers!

Chickens**t bastards.
View Quote

The difference between most of us an you is that while sometimes we may disagree, perhaps vigorously, we can still be respectful and helpful to each other.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 4:50:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I like the little motherf*cker.  So what he is a mall ninja or whatever.  He makes some good posts.  sure he is young, and does stupid things, I did the same when I was in my early twenties.

c-rock
[url]www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:23:21 AM EDT
[#14]
For the LAST TIME: That ?Ninja" picture is NSFJojo, not McUZI!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Who really cares?
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#16]
The fact is most, if not all, of the generalizations that McUzi made in his controversial post were accurate. When one looks objectively at crime and subsidy statistics the facts are born out and supported. No, not all blacks are criminals sitting around making more babies to increase their welfar checks between committing burglaries and contributing to street crime. misterhemi and CavVet are two such examples we have here of people that work for a living and do their damndest to contribute to society in a positive manner. There is also no shortage of whites that work their butts off trying to make the white race and people in general look like society is in desperate need of some cleansing. There are scum in every race. But, again look at the stats, blacks seem to have more than their fair share.
The problem is in the presentation from Mc. But, in my opinion, the problem only lies in the fact that when using the word nigger he does not take into consideration the feelings of the black members here that we have that contribute to society. AR15.com should be a place for anyone who is not an anti or troll to come to for information and camaraderie without fear of being slandered by the use of ethnic slurs. Asians catch more Hell here than any other race from what I've seen.
But let's not lose context on this useage in contemporary society either. Most locals now have race intimidation laws. There are [b]several[/b] words that whites are not allowed to make when referring to others of different races. But, ironically, it is a one way law/society taboo. There is no word in the English language that would get a non-white arrested under race intimidation laws or make them a social out cast as many tried to do to Mc. A white can use the word nigger and become completely ostracized by his or her peers. A black person can call a white, Cracker, White Bread, Honky, et. al. and it will simply be laughed off by his or her peers. Is there nothing wrong with this? I submit it is nothing more than the liberal mind set that we as a society have forced upon us daily.

misterhemi, thank you for being as open minded as you are. Some day you have got to tell me about that name. I'm a big block Chebby fan myself but who doesn't love Hemi's?
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:43:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Now that I know you are Mchere!!
Hit the Mcroad you Mc-POS!!!!!
Later McKOOK. We wont miss you as many have stated.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:45:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Assualt Web and to a lesser extent AK47.net will have members that will embrace his hatred for other people that dont conform to his idea of America. Sadly there are many that have time and energy for hate.
His latest thread on AK is called 'Trigger locks,N*gger locks', He has a couple of supporters.
He`s just a little McConfused. Libraries can have that effect on the young at mind.
If that is a picture of him, I wouldnt mind bending him over a library chair and .......
teaching him some respect. What did you think I was going to say? Just because he proposed marriage to me doesnt mean I have sperm burpin tendencies.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:21:42 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought McUZI sold his screen name for a couple of cans of sardines and a bottle of John LaFeet '2001?[:D]
Well maybe the deal fell through...
Welcome back!
Lynn   [uzi]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#21]
He may be offensive to some. Don't read the posts if he is. You may not enjoy or understand his humor. Don't read the posts.
I think the dude is funny as hell & I am not so full of self rightousness as to try to censor him or anybody else. Get over it, don't read the posts and quit sniveling.
Scott
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He may be offensive to some. Don't read the posts if he is. You may not enjoy or understand his humor. Don't read the posts.
I think the dude is funny as hell & I am not so full of self rightousness as to try to censor him or anybody else. Get over it, don't read the posts and quit sniveling.
Scott
View Quote

I agree 100%...
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Scott
View Quote

How about I 1) ignore your advice, and 2) continue to read his posts so that I may 3) have the pleasure of exposing just what a knee-jerk racist little pimply-assed punk he really is?
I like that plan better.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#24]
I thought most of the shit was funny. until the word nigger came up then i thought to myself these people are nothing more than biggets. if you don't like my view's then fuck you just because there black or chinese. they have the right to be here too. and all i heard was nigger.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:32:11 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't mind the "reasonable" posts, hell I even requested a picture of him in my latest "hot" topic.  I just dont' like having the general discussion forum clogged up with BS and conroversy, it looks bad for the site and it's more crap I have to scan through to get to what I really want to read.  If there needs to be that much controversial material, then somebody suggest a "Argue Here" forum board.  It'd be more popular than you think.

And yeah the nigger comments need to go, trust me I have my own opinions about different races, b/c I'm a boatcrossing Mick myself.  I could laugh at some racial jokes every now and then even, but I don't get serious about some of that crap when it gets down to it.  Just keep the crap in the bag where it belongs.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Unfortunately his Bigotry is his main fall back....  The webby on ak47.net is supposedly out of the country on vacation.....  I wonder what he thinks of the extreme racist topics  being presented  there now that Mcbigot has arrived .....    
[IMG]http://www.multimania.com/jujulm/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

http://www.ak-47.net/akboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=023625

Topic: Better Trigger Locks, or Better Nigger Locks
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#29]
I oppose censorship for the most part. Yeah, I know this is a privately owned board. So what?
If you don't like what he says don't respond or even read his posts. If his posts consistently have zero responses he will either go away or moderate his posted opinions.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dr jarhead:
I oppose censorship for the most part. Yeah, I know this is a privately owned board. So what?
If you don't like what he says don't respond or even read his posts. If his posts consistently have zero responses he will either go away or moderate his posted opinions.
View Quote

No, what will happen if the people who dislike his racism don't respond is that he will only get POSITIVE responses from the other racists out there (there are less of them here than elsewhere, but they are around I am sure).  That will be positive feedback which will make him think his views are welcome and he will continue to post them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Too many people are confusing stating real documented [b]facts[/]b with racist remarks. If the truth hurts then damn it the people being discussed should clean up their own backyard and not complain that others are exposing them for what they are. Not whine that they wish to continue their activities unencumbered with those whom would expose them for what they are. When a certain segment of society is repsonible for the mass majority of the crime being committed and lions share of welfar dollars being spent we are expected to keep quiet. Because to do other wise is considered, by contemporary, liberal, "feel good", one world all warm and freekin' fuzzy society as wrong.
I'm sure that most people that responded to this thread after my post did not bother to read it. (That seems to be the common practice.) I to know people will read this post and not and react without bothering to go back and read what I typed previuosly. I'm not gonig to waste the time needed to re-type what I know most will not bother to read. (If you want my unimpassioned perspective go back and read the previous post.)
At some point folks you must look to reality....not mindless political, feel good, liberal rhetoric. If you are so connected with the black mans plight and his repression move into a black neighborghood and live there. After two weeks come back to AR15.com and tell me how misunderstood they are and how all of the stereotypes are racist and wrong. People here often talk about would you carry if you were in the bad part of town. Where the Hell is the bad part of town in your area? Get the idea?!?!?!
This is in no way a slam to any of the black members on this board. There are plenty that are great people. But some people instead of jumping on the politically correct band wagon need to pull their head out and face reality. The bad part of town just might be the black part of town. Facts may really. really show that they are responible for a disproportionate amount of the crime. Golly geeeez. How does that fit into the warm fuzzy feel good image we are all brainwashed to embrace? It is reality folks. Inescapable reality!
I worked in the poor side of KC that was white. I didn't want to live with them either. They would steal the damn pennies from the mothers eyes given the chance. The fact is blacks are easier to police than white trash. But do not critisize a man for simply stating the truth. Granted he could have used other language but it does not diminish the facts.

Flame if you wish. But as you are flaming also be packing a bag to move you and your family to the black part of town in your area to get in touch with your brothers. Go live in the area and tell me how freekin' wonderful it is. Reality people. Reality.

My sincere apologies to hemi, CaVet and any other blacks on this board. My post is directed at the whites with their heads up their.......  
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Gunslinger, I've already said several times that IMHO there is nothing wrong at all about addressing rationally the crime situation among low-income American blacks.  Calling them "n---ers" and "porch monkeys" (as McUzi has done) IS NOT addressing the issue rationally.  It contributes nothing to the discussion but hatred and discord.  
I am not exactly sure who you are lecturing or about what, even after having read both your posts.  Do you think that using racial slurs is a good way to address the crime problem among blacks?  Do you think it will help solve the problem?  Will it shed new light on the issue?
If not (and I think you don't) then why defend McUzi?  It isn't as if he started a thread saying "Urban low-income blacks have a crime problem and we need to think of a way to solve it."   No, he has started several threads on a couple different boards now by using racial slurs and trying to condemn a whole group of people for the actions of a few of their members.  He's come right out and said it. I don't even think the issue is debatable.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Here's a reasonable suggestion:

1.) If someone such as Uzi tends to use "porch monkey" to get his point across, just lock the post and no worries
2.) If said person continues to do such a thing, then ban/suspend the member from the board; said person pays the idiot tax, and no one gets hurt
3.) If you come upon some of the posts that are racist/sexist/whatever offensive, just ignore them and move on to the next one.  The post should probably be locked anyway, but the person will also receive a nice little flaming for his words.  For those angry people, continue to flame away; for those more apathetic ones, such as myself, ignorance is a message in and of itself.  Which method works for you?  Each unto his own.  Sometimes the best thing to say in that instance is nothing at all...ignorant people will eventually weed themselves out, so don't let it get you down too much

Now, I think we call all live in peace again.

Raising the AR15.com Eyebrow [>:/],
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#35]
[>:/]

There we go :)
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#36]
I really liked most of McUzis' prior stuff. But go on over to ak-47.net and check it out. It's like he's gone nuts. Or it's an impersonator.

Or a troll.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Rick, I think we completely agree here, which should comes as no surprise given our past history of most always being in accord with issues. You are absolutley correct in that using any type of racial slurs does not help [i]anything[/i] and serves only to diminish the credibility of the speaker or, in this case, the poster.
Jewbroni, I think you hit the nail on the head there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Rick and the rest of you,

Have you ever seen the movie "The Way of the Gun"?  It's not what you say it's how you say it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top