BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2002 3:39:37 PM EDT
The 20' 14" uprights

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1318[/img]

The 6' deep holes

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1319[/img]

[b]Update 12/13.[/b] Poles and concrete went in yesterday.  4 yards of concrete to the tune of $225 make up the anchor's of the project. Then add in labor costs of $50 in beer at the bar for the "crew".

Board member OdT gets in the spirit.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1471[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1472[/img]

[b]Update 12/31 - Put the top on today it is a little over 40' across.  The second 2 pics are a little dark, will have to wait until the hangover dies down tomorrow for better pics [:)][/b]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3374[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3375[/img]

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3376[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
In case you don't know what I am talking about.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=158288&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope it works, btw, what are you goint to do with them? Pleas post more pictures.

oz
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 3:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It would really be unfortunate if they decide to take another ski run while you're in the middle of construction of your gate and they slam into one of those poles. They could end up dead or severely maimed.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Hide huge spike strips in your grass, the ones that are just sharp, hollow metal tubes, so they deflate the tire really quick.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#6]
1GUNRUNNER-

Are you in western washington? We should have an ar15.com patrol, lol.

oz
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They could end up dead or severely maimed.
View Quote

I think that's what the 6' holes are for.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
well when they return, to find all the tires  flat on there equipment, then you will be even.
        FREE
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I am in Chehalis.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]
My offer of me, the AR and the attack kitties still stands.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#11]
ill help too usn.

oz
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Patriots: Surviving The Coming Collapse, Pages 128(last paragraph)-129. Description of item #6.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Good luck! [^]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1GUNRUNNER-

Are you in western washington? We should have an ar15.com patrol, lol.

oz
View Quote

Um, it's rumored the "drive-thru" was [b]performed[/b] by a rowdy, drunken group of ARFCOM'rs.  [}:D]
View Quote

You know when that comes out people are going to think it was a setup.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like a good start, Flat Black would be a nice color along with matching chain.

So are you going to put a mail box at the top for your Air Mail Letters with the flag up?

Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll drive around them or come in the back way.
View Quote

If he gets finished before we have time to get back up there, I'll just ride in the back of the truck and jump out and open the gate.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks like a good start, Flat Black would be a nice color along with matching chain.

View Quote

LINE-X - It's gonna be Line-X
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No need to even do that, Ponyboy.  We are driving a Chevy 3500 with the deerslayer on the front end.  His gate will make good toothpicks.
View Quote

Does it have a plow too? Those are the ones that make all the money!
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Burry one of those spring loaded poles that stand about 4 foot high. Paint it flat black. When they run it over, it whacks the shit out of the underside and if there luck is like mine, the gas tank. ;)
I've got a stuffed bunny (realistic looking) which sits in the road and has some tire spikes in its imediate area (they look like sharp jacks painted flat black).
Hook the device to 50 feet of heavy duty chain so it tangles up in the wheel and leaves them 50 feet down the road with a missing wheel and fucked up suspension.
The trick is to make it look like an easy kill. No ones going to run over a telephone pole.
Burry a piece of plywood with a couple hundred nails sticking up around the box. Painted black or camo to your area.
Revenge is sweet when they're broke down at the end of the road with a 100 feet of cable tangled in their suspension, and four flat tires with destroyed rims.
Then have the cops work them over and get them to pay for your origional box. Plus the 3 thousand dollars worth of damage to their dads truck! [:D]
-Steve
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I bet it was those damn DU's.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 5:38:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Nothing says "I love you" like Bouncing Betty mines :)

We have a problem near where I live with graffitti "artists" - there is this tunnel that goes under the  Foothills parkway that gets repainted all the time, and within 2-3 days there is graffitti on it.  Mostly white-trash love poetry.  My wife and I would love to get some ghillie suits and do the following:

She'd have her .357 magnum revolver loaded about 10 feet from me.  I'd have a paintball gun loaded with REAL paint balls (not the washable stuff, but real paint).  When the idiots arrive to do their stuff, I'd start blasting them with the paintball gun while the wife fires a few rounds into the ground for the purpose of making them think they are getting really shot.  They feel a nice sting from the paintball, see red on their clothes, probably loose all bowel control, and go screaming back to their mommies.  Probably stop them from ever doing it again, and if they called the cops . . . well, they'd have  a lot of 'splainin to do - "So, why do you have paint all over you?  Why do you have spray cans in your car?  Why didn't we find any shell casings where you said you got shot?"
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Updated
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#29]
You mean you didn't pay them union wages?

Just beer?

I didn't think union men would do work for less that union wages. I learn something here every day.[:)]

Looks like an interesting project, keep the pics coming!

Bob
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We have a problem near where I live with graffitti "artists" - there is this tunnel that goes under the  Foothills parkway that gets repainted all the time, and within 2-3 days there is graffitti on it.  Mostly      -      love poetry.  My wife and I would love to get some ghillie suits and do the following:

She'd have her .357 magnum revolver loaded about 10 feet from me.  I'd have a paintball gun loaded with REAL paint balls (not the washable stuff, but real paint).  When the idiots arrive to do their stuff, I'd start blasting them with the paintball gun while the wife fires a few rounds into the ground for the purpose of making them think they are getting really shot.  They feel a nice sting from the paintball, see red on their clothes, probably loose all bowel control, and go screaming back to their mommies.  Probably stop them from ever doing it again, and if they called the cops . . . well, they'd have  a lot of 'splainin to do - "So, why do you have paint all over you?  Why do you have spray cans in your car?  Why didn't we find any shell casings where you said you got shot?"
View Quote

THATS A GOOD WAY TO GETYOURSELF SENT TO PRISON.  LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Hee, hee, hee, hee.... let us know the outcome.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We have a problem near where I live with graffitti "artists" - there is this tunnel that goes under the  Foothills parkway that gets repainted all the time, and within 2-3 days there is graffitti on it.  Mostly white-trash love poetry.  My wife and I would love to get some ghillie suits and do the following:

View Quote

I believe they make pepper spray ammo for paint ball guns. That would definitely get their attention. I could be wrong though it might be only for shotguns.
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just use simunition, or have your wife shoot blanks or pop firecrackers. Maybe use a gas-operated air-soft UZI?
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Make sure you hit them fairly low, a paintball in someone's eye WILL leave them with a glass eyeball for life. And don't get caught, you'll be in deep trouble if you're caught.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Burry a piece of plywood with a couple hundred nails sticking up around the box. Painted black or camo to your area.
Revenge is sweet when they're broke down at the end of the road
-Steve
View Quote

that's real cool until someone steps on it, correct me if I'm wrong - that's a booby trap. Wonder what the law has to say about that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Actually it sounds more like you misplaced the wood from the old hunting blind you tore down on accident (wink wink nudge nudge)
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Stevenb has the right ideal;

[b]Burry one of those spring loaded poles that stand about 4 foot high. Paint it flat black. When they run it over, it whacks the shit out of the underside and if there luck is like mine, the gas tank. ;)
I've got a stuffed bunny (realistic looking) which sits in the road and has some tire spikes in its imediate area (they look like sharp jacks painted flat black).
Hook the device to 50 feet of heavy duty chain so it tangles up in the wheel and leaves them 50 feet down the road with a missing wheel and fucked up suspension.
The trick is to make it look like an easy kill. No ones going to run over a telephone pole.
Revenge is sweet when they're broke down at the end of the road with a 100 feet of cable tangled in their suspension, and four flat tires with destroyed rims.
Then have the cops work them over and get them to pay for your origional box. Plus the 3 thousand dollars worth of damage to their dads truck!-Steve[/b]

It only takes a few times of this shit until you get your fill of it, then it starts to be work. The kids in my neighborhood whip up on my mailbox every Friday / Saturday night. I dont give a damn anymore but once they step foot across the fenceline they've entered Terry's world and it's a whole new set of rules inside the perimeter.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Or just get a weekend off, and go sit on the porch with a spot light and a 12 gauge. Make sure they can see you.
If they are stupid enough to try again, with you sitting there with a shotgun, then God help them explain how the buckshot holes in the bodywork of their fancy 4x4 got there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 11:39:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothing keeps people away like poop on a stick.
Its so much cheeper than those gates.

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Don't let 1gunrunner fool any of you ..... he left the bar at 9:00 and was probably in bed by 10:00!
View Quote

Oh believe me I was [;)] [sex]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#43]
btt for update
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks BUILT to me! Has the donut gang been back?? Ever get a line on who it might be??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top