Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2002 2:06:02 PM EDT
Just saying "hi" on legs' suggestion. New to the forum. Not so new to legs--known him all my life. I used to envy his cars and his girls, and now I envy his firearm collection.

I'll probably be digging back through threads on the EA made weapons. My own was delivered with a head-space problem that gave me the thrilling rate of fire of one. And then I had to whack the brass out with a cleaning rod. I'm betting the minutemen had a faster fire rate. All better now (actually over 7 years since it's been out on a range, I think. So sad).

Nice to meet y'all.
†/
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome, and good luck.

Get the hose boys!! Its initiation time[;)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I used to envy his girls
View Quote

You meant to say 'guys' right?

[img]http://www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/images/photos/keith5.jpg[/img]

TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
[s]Now Goat that's just wrong, he's new...[/s]

Welcome aboard CC, Could you post a picture of yourself? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You'll have to excuse theRedgoat.

He has been busy and just woke up with his special friend.

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=1223[/url]

View Quote

She may be a skank, but at LEAST SHE'S A GIRL .. nanananananer!

TRG
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome, don;t let the azzclownz get to ya.

Shiner, buy both, and come shoot in TX.

And whatever you do, don't eat legs' asskilling chili. Skip the middleman, and run the open pepper on the ass.  Same effect, and less calories.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Greetings & Welcome!
[devil]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Welcome, I think ? [>:/]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#14]
CC, any friend of Leg's is a friend of mine!  Please, feel free to kick back, laugh at our antics, and above all else, berate the muslim maggots!  

Remember, in Latin, islam means pig shit![^]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I think the photoshop war is evidence enough that uploading a picture isn't so smart.

Well legs, would you say dirt on you is difficult to find? It's actually quite nice to be in a forum where implying someone is a fag is actually meant and taken as an insult.

By the way RedGoat, he never ever ever gives up without the last word. You're in for a long war if you're as stubborn.

Thanks again everyone.

†/

Oops, forgot to mention I'm from Colorado Springs CO. That's the northern part of Southern Colorado on the front range of the Rockies (Rampart Range). Pike's Peak is out my bedroom window, as well as parts of the USAF Academy. The snow stored up in the mountains for use when we feel like visiting, but it leaves us alone on the prairie here.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey legs, if you do manage to come out we'll have to go check out to [URL=www.abp1.com/colorado/layout/central/dragnman/] DragonMan's [/url]I was talking to a bud at work today who mentioned his flyers at the last gun show with "how to buy a Class III" and "Investment value of Class III weapons" showing 50% annual growth (as one example) in price of even "boring" class III weapons. He has a paintball park, range, guns, gunsmith and machingin business out on the road to Schriever AFB. He also rents those [url=www.tuxedo.org/~esr/geeks-with-guns/gwg7-11.jpg] class IIIs [/url]. [url=www.tuxedo.org/~esr/geeks-with-guns/gwg7.0.html]This guy[/url] has some pictures of the place from their geeks-with-guns shoot.

Nothing says "come on out for Christmas" like an invitation to the range, eh?

†/
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 6:16:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top