User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Great price.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Last time I looked in wal mart they were double that price.

Very tempted.

That would be amazing for cooking chili...
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
That is awesome.  Maybe some of our members here can FINALLY learn how to cook w cast iron and stop complaining about it!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered the five piece Lodge combo pack from Amazon a couple of weeks ago for $75 +/-. Great deal. Used CI years ago as a scout and while still in Fla. Just kinda drifted away from it. Doing more cooking now and realize what I have been missing over the years. Did eggs and corned beef hash and biscuits this morning, oooooooohhhhh yum. Chili this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Is seasoning a Dutch oven the same as seasoning a skillet? I have heard cooking bacon in the skillet is an excellent way to season it. Does that apply here?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is seasoning a Dutch oven the same as seasoning a skillet? I have heard cooking bacon in the skillet is an excellent way to season it. Does that apply here?
View Quote

Thats how ive always seasoned my dutch oven.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top