Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2014 5:27:34 AM EDT
Something's missing...
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never seen the front version but there was a guy on the biker build off shows that had a rear version. I think his uses a roller that rides on the tire and forced it to turn.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#2]
needs wider rear tire...
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw one years ago on yne rear, but never on the front.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Im scared of open primaries
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:40:14 AM EDT
[#5]
No place for a clothes pin and baseball cards.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:40:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Helmet!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:41:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Wonder how much weight that system adds
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:45:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Billy Zane (I think) made the first hubless rear wheel chopper. About a year later went to prison for drunk driving his ford shop truck over (and killing) an old guy on a scooter.
Just what the world needs....another douche on a raked out chopper.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:01:05 AM EDT
[#9]
It looks cool, but bikes like that are just bar hoppers.  I prefer bikes you can ride all day without needing a chiropractor afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks cool, but bikes like that are just bar hoppers.  I prefer bikes you can ride all day without needing a chiropractor afterwards.
View Quote

I still can't understand the fascination with the $65,000 choppers that use an under inflated rear tire for a suspension. Put springs and shocks on it so you can ride it, or else it's a sculpture.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:11:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Im scared of open primaries
View Quote

No shit. No wonder he's wearing shorts.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Something's missing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaGlOawP2Rw
View Quote

Ipad
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:18:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I still can't understand the fascination with the $65,000 choppers that use an under inflated rear tire for a suspension. Put springs and shocks on it so you can ride it, or else it's a sculpture.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars this past weekend and a guy brought in a bike I believe was built by Eddie Trotta for James Caan. Dude paid something crazy like $45/50K and the expert came out and told them it was worth $10K  Thats all those bikes are good for is sculptures.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:20:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

needs wider rear tire…
View Quote
Saves money on kickstands.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top