Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2014 1:13:34 AM EDT
I have done all the usual suspects, and no joy.  Can someone direct me to the holy grail of genuine Colt carry handles?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
They are found on Colt rifles, does that help?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]
EE WTB ad.  I bet you have one by the end of the day.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

"It has the square box forge mark on the right side indicating Colt defense LLC, see pictures."

Uhh, no.

A forge mark is merely a forge mark in this case-it indicates only the source of the raw forging.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"It has the square box forge mark on the right side indicating Colt defense LLC, see pictures."

Uhh, no.

A forge mark is merely a forge mark in this case-it indicates only the source of the raw forging.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uhh, no.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Uhh, no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uhh, no.

Truth. My Bushmaster carry handle has a square forge mark. Forge marks only signify the company that made the raw forging, not the machine shop that finished the work.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
EE WTB ad.  I bet you have one by the end of the day.
View Quote

Negative I have a ad up for weeks now. I get offers for carrying handle but other companies other then colt
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Try Gunbroker…

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Uhh, no.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Uhh, no.

Tag, I will have to look for mine later today.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I wouldn't buy AR parts on ebay. That shit might be NC star.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have done all the usual suspects, and no joy.  Can someone direct me to the holy grail of genuine Colt carry handles?
View Quote
Here toy go ,$65.00 and he has ten for sale.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=390499421

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Okay people, once again you have come through.  I bought the one off of Gunbroker for $65.  I had seen others but could not verify that they were not off the wall pieces of shit as so much stuff out there is now days.  Thank you!!  Yes I suck at the internet!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top