Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/27/2014 3:01:34 PM EDT
I have been to a few indoor ranges in my life and have never seen anyone doing this between stalls.  anyone know what range this is?

No its not me, or even my son.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
No never seen that and it is probably against the rules.  But he's got all the tacticool magpul moves down so he must be a professional.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have been to a few indoor ranges in my life and have never seen anyone doing this between stalls.  anyone know what range this is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd6wxGdehr4
View Quote

Icrap
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh... Hell, no.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure they would castrate for this at my local place.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Hahaha

Yeah no range allows that... Must work there or some other special privilege
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
He's probably allowed because of those kick ass sunglasses.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Read the little white box in the video.  It contains a clue.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell no.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#9]
you have to have the cthulthu tattoo on your forearm, then it's good. Otherwise, no go.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At my range (my backyard) I can do whatever I want...

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I want to know that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#12]
That's a special kind of stupid. If you want to pull those run and gun type moves, do it at a range designed for it. I would have laughed hard if he would have had a "tactical" ND into any of the lane control equipment. I was waiting for it to happen.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Not where I worked. We had two separate ranges. We did tactical classes every month or so. The class closed one of the ranges and the shooters were in front of the line for the move and shoot drills.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm the honcho of my own private range...I don't allow Asians on the property.ETA..I'm kidding obviously.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duh...you'd think folks couldn't miss the disclaimer.

Shooter looked gay as fuck. though.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude is a hardcore operator...don't question his range etiquette

Nice 1911 though
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#17]
No idea but if I did know, I'd be sure to stay away from it and the cool guys making this video. Made it 3min in and that was it
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Ya.. But I work there..

We do have a armor steel devider that goes from the stall to 10 yards down range. (20 yard range) that blocks the last 3 stalls from the rest of the range.. If you have prior training with us and it is not busy you can use that area in front of the stalls to move and shoot.. Set up barricades and other shooting position safely..
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No never seen that and it is probably against the rules.  But he's got all the tacticool magpul moves down so he must be a professional.
View Quote

I saw the Costa wrist bend. Profeshunahl....
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta agree.  

Got to about 50 seconds and decided the video sucked.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I watched until the guy went all tomb raider with two 1911s and shut it down. Ghey
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Well now we know how the holes are getting put in the side of the bulletin board at 55-58 sec in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ya.. But I work there..

We do have a armor steel devider that goes from the stall to 10 yards down range. (20 yard range) that blocks the last 3 stalls from the rest of the range.. If you have prior training with us and it is not busy you can use that area in front of the stalls to move and shoot.. Set up barricades and other shooting position safely..
View Quote

Pics of forearm ink?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#24]
its the hair cut...
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Private range member:  NFW
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Douchebag
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I watched until the guy went all tomb raider with two 1911s and shut it down. Ghey
View Quote
Lost my coffee on this one!  LMAO

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Everyone is laughing...but I bet he can handle his pistols better than most of us here. I know he's MUCH better than I am.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Douchebag
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#31]
My local range doesn't even allow people to shoot standing up off of the bench.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Everyone is laughing...but I bet he can handle his pistols better than most of us here. I know he's MUCH better than I am.
View Quote

That's saying a lot...
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Left handed inkie with a bad haircut and cool glasses, screen name?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Manchester Firing Line permits something like that for formal pistol classes.  However, the class is being run by experienced instructors, and the students do the move and shoot bits one at a time, with the rest of the shooters well behind the line.  It is also done with specific drills or goals - not the free form show off stuff like that dude.  There was also no shooting under the stall benches in the class I did there however.  They would never allow something like that during general range hours.  You'd be shown the door and told never to come back.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#35]
The pistol area of our (outdoor) range doesn't have dividers, just moveable tables in the shooting area and holes in the ground for target stands.  Set up as many targets as you please, as long as you aren't interfering with others using the range (not usually a problem) you're GTG.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Dude shoots better than 98% of GD.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Naw man, I believe you'd get your ass kicked for that
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/Vasterling/asskicked_zps3a08e158.jpg
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will agree to a point. I give him props for training if that is the only range he has remotely close to him and they let him do that. It looks stupid to people on here because they assume all shootouts are done with a perfect stance, feet just the right distance apart and perfect grip.

Recently, I got to a point where I maxed out with pistols shooting from just a regular stance and got bored of going shooting so I started shooting from barriers like my truck, from inside my truck, on my back, etc.... that shit ain't easy at all especially if you are not super skinny but you learn a lot. Do I expect everyone to do this? of course not but I find it fun and it's one more shooting skill that I am picking up. I think this guy on the video is kind of douchey and has a big ego but I think he can run a pistol pretty well.

The only problem I see is the fact that there are many other people on the range at the same time, it's not the best environment for that type of shooting and while someone may know how to run a gun, when you go fast, mistakes can happen and there would be too much collateral damage there for me to feel comfortable doing anything like that. Just my $.02
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#40]
He's so cool!
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I made it 26 seconds and that's all I have to say.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#42]
That guy is a fucking clown that has watched way too many movies.  No skills only trying to look cool.  To those who think he shoots well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#43]
19+ minutes? Hell no. Watched 1:30. Total tool.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#44]
The youtube popup specifically says "Thank you to the Pembrooke range and staff rangemaster who authorized and supervised all of our drills" so there ya go
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#45]
I use my friends range but i would not let myself do that gay wrist bend thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#46]
The outdoor range I go to (100% civilian owned and operated) allows you to don kit and shoot and move across and up and down (firing in only one direction) with rifles, pistols, and shotguns.

That guy looks like a homo doing that at an indoor range however. If he got permission I see no issue. Training is training. you can never get better if you don't train. Still looks like a homo though.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]
If I rented the range out for myself, sure, they'd let me do it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#48]
If you were willing to rent the place and shoot after hours yea my range would probably be cool with it.

The range in the video is probably here:

http://www.pembrokegunrange.com
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Yeah, not impressed.

What's up with the wrist breaks?[
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Man, that ain't sheit.  We do it hood at my range.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top