Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/27/2014 1:19:30 PM EDT
Man, really getting tired of the price gouging.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't buy it...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop shopping in russia
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
boycott the .22
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
No such thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Man I am getting really tired of a new thread everyday complaining about price gouging on 22 lr

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Troll thread.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No such thing.
View Quote

Not true.  All you have to do is say the word 'neckbeard' and then price gouging exists.  Neckbeard.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

And here we go...........................................................
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Seen a guy on FB trying to sell 1000 rnds of M-22 for $100.. Lots of butthurt in the comment section... I bet he is the reason why my cabellas order got canceled last week... Son of a.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish we could get senate hearings to investigate this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Neckbeard Convention.  It rolls off the tongue.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Missouri gonna Mizzouri i guess.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'd rather see them review Rangel's blatant misconduct regarding the 1986 Machine Gun Act.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Get back under your bridge. Trolls with neckbeards.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't buy it...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

FPNI.  Whining about 22lr should be part of the pot sticky.

Dont like it, move to Venezuela  They have price controls you'll love.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#20]
reload
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:27:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I paid $5.97 per hundred today. Fucking ridiculous!
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I just wish that Walmart would raise their brick prices to around $40ish.

When they sell it below market price, despite placing limits on daily purchases, the disability neckbeards and other jobless useless-eaters can be in line every morning at 0600 and corner the market.

Walmart tries to offer a loss leader for a broad sample of customers, but the same group that doesn't mind living off a government check doesn't mind getting in line to get a disproportionate share of a below market price commodity.  Apparently $20 capitalism trumps basic courtesy.

Fuck those jobless shitbag cocksuckers.  Raise the goddamn prices already and let the neckbeards go back to digging soda cans out of dumpsters, or giving $5 "capitalism jobs" down at the bus station.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Is OP is saying paying $10 for a box of .22LR is worse than not having any .22LR available at all?

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#24]
At the Tanner gun show yesterday, one vendor was pricing 50 packs of .22LR at $10 each. Didn't get a sale from me.
In fact the only thing I bought was Thin Mint cookies from a table of Girl Scouts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just wish that Walmart would raise their brick prices to around $40ish.

When they sell it below market price, despite placing limits on daily purchases, the disability neckbeards and other jobless useless-eaters can be in line every morning at 0600 and corner the market.

Walmart tries to offer a loss leader for a broad sample of customers, but the same group that doesn't mind living off a government check doesn't mind getting in line to get a disproportionate share of a below market price commodity.  Apparently $20 capitalism trumps basic courtesy.

Fuck those jobless shit bag cocksuckers.  Raise the goddamn prices already and let the neckbeards go back to digging soda cans out of dumpsters, or giving $5 "capitalism jobs" down at the bus station.

View Quote

Just don't buy it.  I'm not buying any 22 ammo period until this stupidity blows over.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is OP is saying paying $10 for a box of .22LR is worse than not having any .22LR available at all?

View Quote

I'm saying that this neckbeard business is pretty entertaining considering GD's (correct) opinion that there's no such thing as price gouging.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Yep. Cry a river, build a bridge, get over it.

No such thing as price gouging, only capitalism at work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Seen a guy on FB trying to sell 1000 rnds of M-22 for $100.. Lots of butthurt in the comment section... I bet he is the reason why my cabellas order got canceled last week... Son of a.....
View Quote

got a guy on mine trying to sell 525 pack of golden bullets for $50.00 or trade for 100 rds of 5.56mm
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#29]
2012 Memo, someone failed to jump on it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
reload
View Quote

What's your cpr reloading .22?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm saying that this neckbeard business is pretty entertaining considering GD's (correct) opinion that there's no such thing as price gouging.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn first it was a verb, now its an adjective! GD knows no bounds

ETA perhaps not an adjective in this context. Grammer nazis, what say you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'd rather see them review Rangel's blatant misconduct regarding the 1986 Machine Gun Act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

About a year and a half to two years ago some guy was posting on all the gun forums that there were some shenanigans that went down to pass the Hughes amendment.

He had gone so far as to get the transcripts of the proceedings and then the VHS videotapes from C-SPAN.

So, whatever happened to that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neckbeard.  It's everywhere you want to be.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
reload

two fingers and an eye

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#35]
A few options:

shoot centerfire

quit starting these 22 threads

become a neckbeard yourself

go look for it

eta:  quit whining
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

price gouging
View Quote

In on one.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#38]
10/10.

Tier one trolling Op. I'm surprised these threads still get the mileage they do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Went to a local gunshow saturday.  Kid from my stepsons baseball team was walking around with a backpack full of 525 rd federal for $35 a box.  I bought one just to help him out. He was trying to get enouhg to by a 10/22 and was 20$ cheaper than any vendor there.  I didn't need it but I was there and figured what the heck
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Gouging does not exist WRT AMMO, Sorry, OP, go back to DU where you can have everything in the world your own way.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not true.  All you have to do is say the word 'neckbeard' and then price gouging exists.  Neckbeard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No such thing.

I thought yall were just fucking around about the neckbeards..  But I had to run to Walmart (which i detest) this morning before 8am. I went by the ammo counter, and by god if there wasn't some old fart  making a bee-line to the ammo counter, asking for .22.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
10/10.

Tier one trolling Op. I'm surprised these threads still get the mileage they do.
View Quote

My intention isn't to troll, it's to illustrate that since price gouging doesn't exist (and it doesn't) then it doesn't make a lot of sense to complain about all of this 'neckbeard' ammo flipping business.  It's inconsistent at best, outright retarded at worst.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No such thing.

That's right, I have these neckbeard here genuine Pmags, for the low low price neckbeard, of $49.  

If you double down on the neckbeard, not only does price gouging exist, but capitalism gets a kick in the balls.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Gouging does not exist WRT AMMO, Sorry, OP, go back to DU where you can have everything in the world your own way.
View Quote

Perhaps not, but being a douchebag does.  This isn't that far off from Geissele offering triggers to forum members at a discount and people snatching them up, not to use, but to turn around and resell at a profit.  Yeah, it's capitalism.  It's also being a dick.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

About a year and a half to two years ago some guy was posting on all the gun forums that there were some shenanigans that went down to pass the Hughes amendment.

He had gone so far as to get the transcripts of the proceedings and then the VHS videotapes from C-SPAN.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He got the footage from the National Archives and posted it to Youtube.

Shows all the shenanigans the Dems pulled including Charley Rangle's obvious mis calling of the voice vote and the infamous "let it go" "let it go" being heard in the background.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe this will help.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1585633_I_just_struck_it_rich___.html
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:55:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I thought yall were just fucking around about the neckbeards..  But I had to run to Walmart (which i detest) this morning before 8am. I went by the ammo counter, and by god if there wasn't some old fart  making a bee-line to the ammo counter, asking for .22.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No such thing.

YOU GOT NECKBEARDED THE FUCK OUT

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top