Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2014 6:21:19 AM EDT
...for $269.99 to go along with my blem lower. I now have everything I need to complete my super cheap build.

Blem lower with lower parts
BCG & charging handle
Blem upper half w/16" barrel

I have take off butt stock and flip up rear sight.

Complete build price is $454.00. Not too damn bad. Thanks PSA for your awesome good deals.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
PTAC?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a PTAC...
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
OK. Are they not any good??
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK. Are they not any good??
View Quote

Who cares for $454.  If you wanted a precision rifle then you wouldn't be buying blem parts from PSA.  

It's a good deal for a throw down rifle.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes my goal here is to put together a good reliable shooter. Nothing fancy, acceptable combat accuracy hopefully. In the future I could add on or upgrade but not likley. I figured as much but the trigger that came with parts kit is horrendous!! That will definitely need replaced with better.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Finished my wifes build with the ptac upper and bcg. The bcg seemed pretty stiff even after lube but it has functioned flawless and accuracy has been good. For less than $400 in the build i couldnt be happier.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered 5 blem stripped uppers this weekend from PSA.  I hope they at least wrap them in something.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes my goal here is to put together a good reliable shooter. Nothing fancy, acceptable combat accuracy hopefully. In the future I could add on or upgrade but not likley. I figured as much but the trigger that came with parts kit is horrendous!! That will definitely need replaced with better.
View Quote

there is a guy in the ee doing trigger jobs might send it to him and he can smooth it out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:59:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Ordered a PTAC upper 2 weeks ago. Supposed to be here today...

My wife's pink and black AR will finally be finished.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

there is a guy in the ee doing trigger jobs might send it to him and he can smooth it out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All your trigger work needs

Bill Springfield is GTG also when it comes to trigger jobs.  Unbelieveable difference.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bill Springfield is GTG also when it comes to trigger jobs.  Unbelieveable difference.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

how much i cant find pricing?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
PTAC?
View Quote

For those asking, these were not PTAC, they were PSA blemished M4 profile upper receivers w/out BCG or CH. Damned good deal! Wish I would have had the money, I would have picked one up, myself.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#13]
They have weekend deals every weekend.  It isn't like you snagged a rare item.  Bragging about getting a deal at PSA is about the same as bragging about getting a deal at Walmart.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

how much i cant find pricing?
View Quote

Pricing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top