Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2014 7:09:29 PM EDT
I just thought you might need a cold weather tip, buy Winter Silks. The best under layer ever to keep warm. Wait, they probably don't keep those on the shelves down there. Well I hope you all survive.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Here in South Florida people act like the sky is falling if the temperature goes below 60
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Just have to close the windows is all......
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a shivering!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
only going up to 80 tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#5]
It snowed in acouple towns over the weekend here

See new yorkers, it's cold here. Dont move down here you fucking fucks.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Just wait until July and you Yankee pussies come down here to go to Disney and complain about the heat and humidity and thunderstorms and having to stand in line.

It takes a real man to live in hurricane country where the gators crawl out of the lake in your back yard and eats your dog.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
A perfect 70 right now, kinda a lil chilly
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wait until July and you Yankee pussies come down here to go to Disney and complain about the heat and humidity and thunderstorms and having to stand in line.
View Quote

I avoid Florida during the summer months. I prefer hurricane season. It smells like monkeys there when it's real hot.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I avoid Florida during the summer months. I prefer hurricane season. It smells like monkeys there when it's real hot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your flag indicates your pretty familiar with the tropical senses, I'm surprised anything in Florida would irritate you enough to avoid it at all.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Your flag indicates your pretty familiar with the tropical senses, I'm surprised anything in Florida would irritate you enough to avoid it at all.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a dry heat.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#11]
My dog refuses to stay outside for more than 5 minutes.  He's a husky.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I took a nature walk on the levees today; 85 degrees.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:51:21 PM EDT
[#13]
They laugh at us because we get cold when it drops below 50 and we laugh at them when they are dying of heat stroke
when it touches 90.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top