Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2014 12:05:55 PM EDT
This winter stuff is just not working for me.  Spent yesterday morning running a couple of miles along a beautiful beach before heading to the airport.  

Went down to work with doctors and nurses in a Christian version of doctors without borders kind of deal.

Oh, and don't ever trust US Airways to get you where you want to go the way you plan it when you buy your ticket.  They messed us up both going and coming.

Patrick
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This winter stuff is just not working for me.  Spent yesterday morning running a couple of miles along a beautiful beach before heading to the airport.  

Went down to work with doctors and nurses in a Christian version of doctors without borders kind of deal.

Oh, and don't ever trust US Airways to get you where you want to go the way you plan it when you buy your ticket.  They messed us up both going and coming.

Patrick
View Quote

You picked the worst time to come back
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
How long  is incubation for Bot Fly eggs?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#3]
DId you smoke any cigars while there?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Get any Graeters since you've arrived back yet?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Friend came back from there last Sunday. One step out of the airport and this was his direct quote "Holy f*ck this sucks".
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#6]
dad used have a contracting company, we used to spend Christmas vacation in Florida, until dad realized we just had to return to Chicago while the weather was still very crappy. we moved our family vacation to Easter vacation instead, at least then the bad weather was not long for the world after spring break.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought the only people that visited that place were Canadians.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought the only people that visited that place were Canadians.
View Quote

You mean Cuba?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Patrick
View Quote

This. I flew with them last week.  They canceled my connecting flight while i was in the air on the incoming flight.  When I landed it took me a while to find anyone to help.  They said it was canceled "due to air traffic" and they could get me on a flight the next day I rented a car and drive the rest of the way.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I will never fly US Air again.  I used them for my trip to Germany in 2011. Cancelled flights and delays. Fuck em. I'm taking Lufthansa in May. Mike

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Wait for the next couple days and the 30-40 below wind chills.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Which country seems more free?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top