Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/26/2014 10:28:40 AM EDT
When I'm out in my garage my dog likes to lay on the floor while I reload or tinker around. This nosy neighbor walked up my driveway to let me know my dog needs to be on a leash. Wtf? I told her to don't worry about it. He is highly trained as he tries to sniff her ass.

He has never gotten out or shit on anyone's yard. So, why do people act like they are the law?

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:29:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Get 'er Boy!!!!

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a control thing.  When I lived in Oregon I had a neighbor tell me that I come home too late that I need to be more considerate of others.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Shoulda told her, " looks like he ain't the only one !"
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Spray her with the hose.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its a control thing.  When I lived in Oregon I had a neighbor tell me that I come home too late that I need to be more considerate of others.
View Quote

What an asshole move.

I cant believe you werent at home in pajamas before 6 pm

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:32:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Pics of neighbor?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
You're complaining about busybodies on GD?

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What an asshole move.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an asshole move.

I'm soo sorry that I was too busy working till 230am.  Scotch and bullets aren't cheap you know.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Citizens arrest for trespassing then pillage and rape
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#11]
"Get the fuck out of my driveway."
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Spray her with the hose.
View Quote

Tell her if she comes onto your property again, she'll be the one in a leash.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#13]
"And you need to understand trespassing laws."
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I'm out in my garage my dog likes to lay on the floor while I reload or tinker around. This nosy neighbor walked up my driveway to let me know my dog needs to be on a leash. Wtf? I told her to don't worry about it. He is highly trained as he tries to sniff her ass.

He has never gotten out or shit on anyone's yard. So, why do people act like they are the law?

View Quote

Tell her to fuck off next time. Then, crap on her yard yourself later.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

On your own property?   I should say not.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#16]
"Leash?  The girl in the pit under the house is wearing it.  Anything else you need?"  

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Many people believe laws must be blindly obeyed no matter if no harm is being done.   What they don't realize is they are usually the problem since they choose what laws should be enforced...only for others.

A lot of elderly get this way and get highly agitated when certain silly rules are not followed to the exact letter of the law.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#19]
My neighbor claimed the same thing about his dog and soon afterwards it bit me on the butt, just a nip really
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Next time she comes up to you like that start scratchin your balls and pickin your nose.  See if she ever comes back after that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Pee on her leg.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Get a cleaver and when she comes around again start sharpening it.  Tell her yer dog likes fresh meat.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Castle doctrine?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like she was trespassing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#25]
hopefully they move out
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Sounds like an URBAN problem.   Check the laws.  Also your neighbor needs to stay off your property.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm glad I don't have neighbors like that. I drive truck and come home or leave at any time of the day and drive my tractor back to the house in the winter to plug it in and the neighbors never complain. I ask them from time to time if they can hear me and they always say I never know you're driving by unless it's during the day and I see you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#28]

Sic the dog on her.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Tell her she is trespassing and to FOAD.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Dogs inside a house need to be on a leash?

Should have had the dog urinate on her.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#31]
A friend of mine has a neighbor who likes to open my friend's mailbox to see what kind of mail they're getting.

Neighbor to friend, "I see you're getting child support checks."

Friend
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

You're complaining about busybodies on GD?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A friend of mine has a neighbor who likes to open my friend's mailbox to see what kind of mail they're getting.

Friend
View Quote

I'd tell your friend to inform the neighbor next time they do that he's calling the cops for tampering with his mail.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'd tell your friend to inform the neighbor next time they do that he's calling the cops for tampering with his mail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friend

I told my friend to get a camera and go to the Postmaster with the proof.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Friend
View Quote

"I see that you're committing a federal offense."
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Tell them a knock knock joke.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Fuck off.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#38]
OP your post made me think of this show I watched this week

The Best Defence The Garage

Enjoy
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

/thread.

I can't stand people who feel the need to insert themselves in your daily lives
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#40]
I had one tell me I needed a permit to put a shelf in my garage.
I responded by getting really serious and saying "You're not going to snitch are you ?". Try that next time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Many people believe laws must be blindly obeyed no matter if no harm is being done.   What they don't realize is they are usually the problem since they choose what laws should be enforced...only for others.

A lot of elderly get this way and get highly agitated when certain silly rules are not followed to the exact letter of the law.
View Quote

This. It drives me insane. Half of my calls today have been about bullshit city ordinance violations that affect no one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I wouldn't do that on duty, even if it was an ordinance/statute.

Had a lady, from CT IIRC, who called in once to complain about some wildhorses not being fed.

Wild. Horses.

I told her that I didn't have jurisdiction over wild animals, and as they'd done nothing criminal, there was little I could do.

I suggested she call Game and Fish; she said she had, and they'd suggested she call the Sheriff's Office.

Thanks, assholes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This. It drives me insane. Half of my calls today have been about bullshit city ordinance violations that affect no one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, as I've said before, lamest call ever was for a "disoriented squirrel on the sidewalk".

Close second was "dead bird in backyard".

Some folks should not be able to have access to the phone system.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep, as I've said before, lamest call ever was for a "disoriented squirrel on the sidewalk".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, more stories.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Please, more stories.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, more stories.

Here ya' go!

Sorry for the thread hijack.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Please, more stories.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, more stories.

Today's calls:
1. Dumpster diving
2. Neighbor parked on sidewalk. In front of their own house.

Who gives a fuck?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you tried fixing the problem with your penis?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

"Get the fuck out of my driveway."
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I would have told her to fuck off and consider this her trespass warning.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Citizens arrest for trespassing then pillage and rape
View Quote

Sometimes pillage is an acceptable problem solver.

Followed by murder, rape, arson and rape.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top