Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 8:50:16 AM EDT
Title says it all. I was in nigeria for a few months, cut off from the world. Limited access to internet, news, arf, etc.

I'll be posting some updates in my trip thread with stories and pictures once I'm able to get them off my phone.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1561101_.html pics and stories will be posted in that thread.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Were you picking up your millions from a Prince?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Cockpocalype happened.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
You should have pulled the plug on their internet while you were there.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were you picking up your millions from a Prince?
View Quote

Not exactly.

However, while I was there I did feel the temptation to hit people up for money.

Enigma102083 can vouch for that
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#5]
You didn't get teh aids didja?

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You should have pulled the plug on their internet while you were there.

View Quote

Ha, I pissed off a bunch of Nigerians by mentioning that Nigeria's largest export is financial scams.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Title says it all. I was in nigeria for a few months, cut off from the world. Limited access to internet, news, arf, etc.

I'll be posting some updates in my trip thread with stories and pictures once I'm able to get them off my phone.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1561101_.html pics and stories will be posted in that thread.
View Quote

Hanna Montana is officially the biggest slut on the planet; lead minion of Satin, and all children that you know should be forcibly steered away from seeing her/listening to her music.

WallMart aint got no 22's

That fatass governor from NJ is going to be the next Rep candidate for Prez; thus the next Prez will be Hillary Clinton.

You should have stayed in a media blackout.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Out of curiosity is there a Nigerian version of Montezuma's revenge? Did you drink the water?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Out of curiosity is there a Nigerian version of Montezuma's revenge? Did you drink the water?
View Quote

Traveler's sickness happens anywhere in the world until you get accustomed to the local bacteria that live in the food.

That said, nigerian bottled water sucks, bad.

Nigerian pretty much anything sucks, for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Justin Beiber is doing great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top