Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2014 4:24:28 AM EDT
Give this article a read before you comment, please.  Then feel free to add to the list of transgressions that would have seen any other president impeached years ago.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/01/gangster-government-rampant.php
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, can't help you on this one.

I don't want to get charged for some obscure crime, get my door kicked in, or get audited.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't want to get charged for some obscure crime, get my door kicked in, or get audited.

Good luck!
View Quote

Too late.  You posted in this thread and have been tagged as "suspect" by the NSA.  Will you be hung for a lion, or a lamb
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Can I get a "Fast and Furious" from this crowd?  I mean, raising the murder rate in Mexico in order to justify more gun control is just brilliant 3D chess.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]
How about constantly preaching about income inequality and demonizing the wealthy while you take extravagant multimillion $$$ vacations at taxpayer expense.  

Or telling others that they should live by more modest means while throwing expensive parties at the White House for your Hollywood friends.

There are no words that can adequately describe how much I hate that motherfucker!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:19:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Being a retired gang investigator, and watching the day to day train wreck that is (NY) state and federal government, the only difference seems to be office space and attire.

I respect neither. (personally)  I regard neither. (laws and or edicts)  I've resolved to contribute as little as humanly possible to their existence.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Gangsters make their own rules.  Does this apply?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:40:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that is the true danger of lawlessness by the government.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:56:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean like executive orders to circumvent Lawmakers.

Hi NSA!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#9]
This is what government is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
All Governments are criminal organizations.

Real Gangsters run the world.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How about constantly preaching about income inequality and demonizing the wealthy while you take extravagant multimillion $$$ vacations at taxpayer expense.  

Or telling others that they should live by more modest means while throwing expensive parties at the White House for your Hollywood friends.

There are no words that can adequately describe how much I hate that motherfucker!!!!!!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#12]
The infrastructure has been slowly put in place for government domination,

Its time for the whore.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:08:46 AM EDT
[#13]
It's here.
The way it works is there are tens of thousands of laws that criminalize nearly act.
Friends of the Party are not subject to the law (David Gregory) while "enemies" are.

Enemy of the State
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Too late.  You posted in this thread and have been tagged as "suspect" by the NSA.  Will you be hung for a lion, or a lamb
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!

I for one welcome our Chicago style overlords......
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:15:47 AM EDT
[#15]
This is nothing new.

Left/Right does not matter. Either you are "in" or  you are the "out". It's the haves' and have nots.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Passing spending bills to reward constituents for their political support.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I find the whole D'Souza arrest to also be rather chilling.

Lets say he is guilty of breaking the law (a law, I might add that's stupid, but that's a different conversation), how about letting the Black Panther's in Philly get off of voter intimidation?  There are so many other people who have broken election laws on such a grander scale than what D'Souza is alleged to have done.  This is overtly political.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#18]
How about giving billions in taxpayer $'s to leftist owned businesses (i.e. Solyndra), with the owners then taking a portion of that $ and redirecting it back to leftist politicians re-election campaigns.  Money laundering, bribery, and racketeering at its finest.  It's legal when the government does it, don't ya know.....

I wonder how much of that taxpayer $ the owners of Solydra pocketed after the company went belly up?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Or how about, "If Congress doesn't do exactly what I want, I'll do it anyway without them".  That is a textbook definition of tyranny.  Either the Republicans are too cowardly to try and stop him, or they secretly agree with his actions.  I used to believe they were just huge cowards, but now I'm not so sure.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:37:58 AM EDT
[#20]
The tree of liberty is getting really thirsty.

Fuck the NSA.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Theft of bond money from bond holders in GM & Chrysler and gifting of said bond money to the UAW for the sake of a political alliance.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:31:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Theft of bond money from bond holders in GM & Chrysler and gifting of said bond money to the UAW for the sake of a political alliance.
View Quote

Oooh, that's a good one!  Now we're getting into the spirit!
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Can I get a "Fast and Furious" from this crowd?  I mean, raising the murder rate in Mexico in order to justify more gun control is just brilliant 3D chess.
View Quote

That wasn't the purpose of Fast and Furious and the other arms deals.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was the purpose then?  Not being a smartass, I would like to know your take on it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good luck!
View Quote

WTF....I'm already two out of three so I'm IN.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What was the purpose then?  Not being a smartass, I would like to know your take on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, do inform us how that wasn't it despite the push for gun control that came with it and the framing of gun stores along the border who were cooperating with the feds.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes, do inform us how that wasn't it despite the push for gun control that came with it and the framing of gun stores along the border who were cooperating with the feds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Follow the money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top