Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2002 8:25:25 AM EDT
I think I maybe an addict and my friends are fueling it. I wasn't going to buy any guns this month to save money for Christmas. But yesterday looking through the paper I saw an ad for an Enfield Mk4 number3 for $50.

My friend works by the gun shop so I asked if could take a look at it for me. He calls me that night and tells me " It looked good but the stock has been sporterized. Bore was in great shape. I paid for it and you have a day to get over and pick it up."

I have C&R so I can pick my new rifle up tonight. With friends like that I don't even need to go to gun shops.

P.S. Just got a Lithgow Enfield last month.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top