Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2002 6:06:44 PM EDT
[url]http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/98551_sniper05.shtml[/url]

Short version--ATF & IRS agents raided the gunshop where the DC Sniper rifle came from.  Looks like the owner failed to pay his taxes, falsified records and may have as many as [b]150 weapons missing![/b]  

Not being a gunshop owner, I don't know how complex the paperwork is, but isn't 150 weapons MIA excessive?  

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Mr. Borgelt is in BIG trouble. Almost as big as the sniper.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
everyone here should be pretty pissed at this guy. most of the gunshop laws arnt to excessinve (compaired to the 94 ban) and this guy broke the law (as for as we know at this point) and it is making us all (gun owners) look really bad in the eyes of the sheep. i know it really doesnt matter bacause the sheep think were lowlives anyhow, but things like this tarnish everything for us. if this guy is doing what he appears to be, i hope he burns for it big  
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:54:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Will the fact that this guy broke existing laws stop those who call for new laws in response to the sniper?  He would have broken those too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top