Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2002 5:38:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
what do you think the government is covering up?

(i know, "lost of things", but i mean what are you referring to in this post when you say "the government cover up")

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The cover up of aliens among us. [:D]
View Quote

just checking [(:|)]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I was glad to see the youngest son die, we were cheering for the sheriff it got so bad.

Old super son there is also a loser. I am fast losing my desire to view the rest of the eps when there is not one character that I want to see live.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 3:59:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Why were you glad to see Sam die?
View Quote

On the Alaska trip he was easily 10 times as stupid as any T & A babe in any of the Jason clones ever was. Being that dumb in every single decision you make evey minute of the ep is grounds for leaving the show feet first so the audience won't have to see you again.

That reaction comes right before turning away, and that point was almost reached last night.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been watching them and find them entertaining..
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Happyshooter is a film critic. He sounds jaded and boared enough. So HS- kill your TV set before it kills you :)

I like the series, X-Files with a Spielberg(sp?) touch. Good acting, good storyline, interesting permise.

I dunno about the aliens thing...I accept on faith that there is a lot right here on earth I dont know about, so it goes without saying that the cosmos is 10x times as vast and full of 'stuff'. In a way anyone that has faith in God has faith in extra-terrestrial life and intellegence. As for Little Grey Men and Star Trek? I think with the technology to travel between worlds, comes a very weighty, very advanced set of moral necessities that Human Kind just doesnt have yet. I think if we discovered the ability to travel between the stars without first being able to master our own domain, it would be disasterous. We'd become like the Klingons or the Empire from Star Wars. I think we may be getting visits, possibly, but if anyone was ever given 'for-sure' proof and evidence, well, if mankind sees the technology, he has to posess it. And we just arnt ready yet. It would be like giving the Romans nuclear weapons.

I want to explore space. So many nights as a kid I fell asleep dreaming about standing on the command deck of a FTL capable exploration ship, or commanding a warp-capable warship in combat. 'Space is' to me, and I'd forsake everything human to go. But thats selfish and very small thinking in the end, so I'll just have to wait to take my amazing journey when this body wears out and its spirit releases its hold and floats out into the great unknown...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top