Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2002 4:52:29 PM EDT
man, that show sucks.  I was just flipping through the channels and came across it.

Remember those photos that were shot from space of the second survivor?  It showed all of the 'huts' they slept in at night when the cameras were off.  What a crock
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I dont remember.  Are you sure that wasn't the filming crew's huts?

About Survivor Australia, I read that the cast went on strike and threatened to ruin the show if they didn't get real food and other stuff.  The producers didn't cave though.

I have to admit I like this show.  There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
No shit..............
If i would just grow a set of balls and stop letting my wife talk me into watching it with her, i would be a much happier ammoman [:)]
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife loves it too, but after tonight's episode, I think she'll be watching it alone.  The only part I enjoyed was the loved ones eating those big-ass bugs.  

The grubs I could probably force down.  The tarantula and the scorpion?  They were cooked, so I could probably pretend they were shrimp or something.  No way in hell could I eat one of those water-cockroaches though!  I don't blame that guy's wife for walking!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't be worse than the crappy Dynotopia.  One bolt from a crossbow can bring down a 6? Ton Stegasourous (sp)  [rolleyes]

Too much crap on tv.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 2:50:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, there was something during second survivor where a satellite flew over the camp and shot those images.  The huts were around each camp.  Then, past those were more huts.  A little ways away was the 'main' camp.   I wish I could find the pix, 'cause I'd like to get your thoughts on them.  I'll keep looking.

Quoted:

About Survivor Australia, I read that the cast went on strike and threatened to ruin the show if they didn't get real food and other stuff.  The producers didn't cave though.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, there was something during second survivor where a satellite flew over the camp and shot those images.  The huts were around each camp.  Then, past those were more huts.  A little ways away was the 'main' camp.   I wish I could find the pix, 'cause I'd like to get your thoughts on them.  I'll keep looking.

Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

Satellite photos[url]http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0109/03survivor3/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#7]
The title is misleading because nobody dies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top